Game Day Ports vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Howard forward? Seriously Ken.

How about we learn and lead into our forward line, it might work because,
Motlop, Westhoff, Sam Gray can’t actually snap a goal from 25 out.

Todd Marshall as a complimentary forward over whatever random turds Sam Gray backs out would be good.

how many oppo forwards have torched us this year, Hipwood, Lynch Stephenson Gunston, Hinkley would have to be the worst coach in the AFL considering the talent he has and the soft nature of our loses the past 4 years, its like unless we have everything going our own way we cant possibly win and the minute the pressure is applied we go to water

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Jack Trengove not get a game in this side?

At least we’d get honest effort to go with his leather poisoning.

Blight the other night mentioned that Trengove is like Rockcliff (like for like) so if Rockys got a Hammy and is out i wonder if Trengove comes in

Well after last week everyone treated Frampton like a god, and what exactly did he do today?
Everyone thought I was crazy for saying we need to keep an eye on him, and now he's playing like Marshall

Was Primus the messiah and
Hinkley rode on his coat tails for 18 months.. 😂

It’s a good question. Tried to root out the Cornes Bros toxic influence and blooded a stack of youth with zero resources.

He was a similarly limited coach who relied on inspo over tactical nous, though.

Frustrating just how little impact all our flankers have had. Motlop, S Gray, Farrell, Rozee, Butterss have all barely been near it
Strange selection, picking all those flankers and leaving Atley and Drew out.

Powell-Pepper is also more flanker than mid, as is R Gray.

I couldn’t understand for the life of me what was going on with our ruckmen today.

Ryder held back from a lot of ruck contests and didn’t have any presence around the ground at all.

Motlop and Ryder sure did Sir Doug Nicholls proud today.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back