Game Day Ports vs. Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Any comment remotely against Marshall or Frampton is akin to shooting Bambi.

* me, we criticise the coaches for accepting mediocrity. Look in the mirror.

Neither of them have done anything to convince anyone. Yet.

Any comment remotely against Marshall or Frampton is akin to shooting Bambi.

**** me, we criticise the coaches for accepting mediocrity. Look in the mirror.

Neither of them have done anything to convince anyone. Yet.
Three games vs seven years - no difference huh

This club is in some serious strife, Poor coach locked in for years, We’ve already got home crowds in the mid 20’s, we are losing money, memberships down and worst of all the playing group is hopeless.
The frustrating thing is that I don’t think the playing group is hopeless. There is a lot to like about most of our younger players. They need good coaching.

The frustrating thing is that I don’t think the playing group is hopeless. There is a lot to like about most of our younger players. They need good coaching.
Yeah the last thing we need is for the young guys coming through to get infested with systemless shitthink

The skill level of this side is terrible.
My biggest criticism of this coach is that it has not improved since he arrived.
Seven #### years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are hopeless at the moment, a good coach could turn it around.

Bringing in Jonas messed our structure somewhat as too top heavy in defence unless we were going with Dougal up forward which would have stopped the double teaming of Frampton. Also I’ll add again that Stinkley refuses to coach from the boundary. I say this weekly as it’s certainly advantageous.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Soft mentally, on the coach. Can't get the team up for the start of games. No run, no bravery, usual pathetic forward entries, handball ring-a-rosie.

Everyone getting ready for the big game next week.

I'm expecting a very conservative team announced for China.

Hoping for Hinkley and Bassett to fall on their swords during the week after their moment in the sun.

#oldmanshoutingatclouds

Soft mentally, on the coach. Can't get the team up for the start of games. No run, no bravery, usual pathetic forward entries, handball ring-a-rosie.

Everyone getting ready for the big game next week.

I'm expecting a very conservative team announced for China.

Hoping for Hinkley and Bassett to fall on their swords during the week after their moment in the sun.

#oldmanshoutingatclouds
The players are trying. Unfortunately quite a few simply can’t kick on the run.
I’m not going bother with the coach.
He lost me some time ago.

No game plan will work if our player continously fumble, cant hold marks and cant handball. Shlould be basic skills, players and coaches at fault!

It would be interesting (sort of :'() to find out how many goals Jonas's direct opponents have kicked on him this year, I suspect it would be heading into the 20's as he has had his pants pulled down big time on at least a couple of occasions.
Seamless continuation from his last game that horror show v Richmond. He was putrid today and had a lot of company

No game plan will work if our player continously fumble, cant hold marks and cant handball. Shlould be basic skills, players and coaches at fault!
Or hoicked blind kicks out of congestion. We topped the league in this stat last yr when we did it 71% of the time.
This year maybe not as much but way way too often.

Normally I'm really upset and agitated after our losses but not today. Truth is we were never in this game.

The next letter I want to read from the CEO will be thanking KT for his services.
KT is the CEO, don't think he will sending a letter to himself.
KT does not make decisions, he carries out instructions ... well thats what I did when CEO for a Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back