Official Match Thread Season 27 First Semi Final - Sin City Swamprats vs Baghdad Bombers at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh my ......you're a BIG drinker

No-one can stomach a Pie Floater, without being plastered
I know, right?

Who woulda thunk that I'd be the type of person to do things INXS

Very few could tell you what the filling is with a Chico Roll

Have you had a Pie Floater .....I've tried several times over the years, couldn't get past that smell

Love me a good Chiko Roll. Sometimes if I want the healthier option I go the Corn Jack.

Been out of Adelaide a long time now ......miss Kitchener Buns, and Yo-Yo's

Also Adelaide has the best Fish & Chips compared to "most" MELB shops
Fruchocs, ayyy

Chips and nuggets at 10:45 in the morning, don’t mind if I do :)

Perks of work on a Saturday.

Also please note, the Swamprats civil war between myself and the Port supporters here has been canceled.

Work and Family >>> Football (just need a TV at work now to watch the game damnit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a matter of fact, I've been in Adelaide for 42 years, and I'm yet to indulge in a pie floater - I've been waiting for Melbourne or St. Kilda to win a flag.......
Reasons Phil hasn't had a Pie Floater
a) non-drinker
b) librarian
c) Gambling Addict
c) Woose
d) non of the above

Thought it would be manadatory for Port supporters to have a Pie Floater ......this would be considered, by Port Supporters, to be a night out with the missus for a "Special Occasion"

I know, right?

Who woulda thunk that I'd be the type of person to do things INXS

It's always the one's you least expect .....quiet, unassuming, mild mannered during the day .....absolute ragers at night

tenor.gif

They used to put ants in it, just for me
Extra Protein .....thinking healthy, like it

Though .....in the state you'd have to be in to tolerate one ...realistically they could put anything in & you wouldn't notice

IIRC they lock you into the stools, so you won't fall off as you eat the Pie Floater

Can confirm, I was little and forced to by my evil parents though.
:think: Terrible parents .....same that forced you to drink & gambling INXS

It did teach you resilience though ......this training should hold you in good stead on Sunday, in handling defeat for a 2nd season in a row

So close, yet so far

It did teach you resilience though ......this training should hold you in good stead on Sunday, in handling defeat for a 2nd season in a row

So close, yet so far
He was heaven sent though.

So close, yet so far
My father was a medical research scientist. I can only guess that his hypothesis was that early exposure to something so unnatural and disgusting would inoculate me against future exposure. He was, as always, correct.

The rest is true but you forgot smoking by six months.

Well ...this thread seems to be petering out, when discussion is about Chai Lattes

Won't hear a Bomber talking Lattes, Milo ...or Chobani yoghurt

Such an entitled Milennial thing ......Bombers, we're playing a real bunch of "softies" here
Here Swampies,Have one on me.:thumbsu:
joGe6JY.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back