Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't a negative review at the end of the season one of the reasons Charlie Cameron left too?

He had made up his mind mid season. While I was disappointed he left I am more annoyed at his attitude towards the end of 2017. He really checked out which wasn't what we needed going into a finals campaign

He had made up his mind mid season. While I was disappointed he left I am more annoyed at his attitude towards the end of 2017. He really checked out which wasn't what we needed going into a finals campaign
Huh??!!

No. You are mixing up Gov.

Cameron says comments made to him on his way out of his old club are driving him to excel at his new club.

Cameron played his first game against the Crows on the weekend and he told Newd Ltd following Brisbane’s narrow win:

“I remember some comments from my exit review with Don Pyke and a few other coaches that really stuck out.
“I remember those comments, I don’t want to say it here, but I remember what they said and it drives me to prove them wrong.”

Cameron says comments made to him on his way out of his old club are driving him to excel at his new club.

Cameron played his first game against the Crows on the weekend and he told Newd Ltd following Brisbane’s narrow win:
Comments "on his way out". He was already on his way. It was a strong rumour well before season end that he wanted out.

No. You are mixing up Gov.
nah, he just left for $. He was upset he wasn't getting north of $700k, which the crows said to him it was unreasonable as he hadn't actually done anything yet to deserve it. I think the Gibbs recruitment just made it worse so he threw the toys out of the cot.

It's iroinc to see him now in a comfort zone with carlton, not playing because he's unfit...but getting the $ he (and Carlton) thinks he is worth

And he dares have a crack at Tex who s**ts all over Dixon all day every day

Kane - we know you read this - but now you’re just getting silly.
A homage to dropped marks and s**t kicks ..... congrats

The lowest point has been reached and you fella, are a knob

He makes one laugh does Kane.

So in his 4 games back he has average 9.8 disposals (5.5 kicks and 4.3 handballs), taken an average of 2 marks per game, kicked a total (not average) of 5 goals 6 behinds and his disposal efficiency, which is probably better than most in the Port side, is 53.1%. How much is he on a year for this return?

What am I missing?

The next Dustin Martin

WTF?

So if the PAFC can't develop and get the best out of a player due its incompetence or unwilling to work thru with the player, you just trade them out (ala Polec and Wingard etc).

Why would a player want to go there when it is a revolving door?

They lack culture!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel bad for Lloyd having to sit amongst those turds on that show - he's the only one whose flogometer doesn't hit red on that show.

Hated him as a player but love him in the media

Klickbait Kane still throwing mud against the wall furiously trying to make anything stick.

Good on Chompers for providing a bit of perspective.

**** off Kornes you apprentice hack.

**** off Barrett you professional hack.

And Cornes saying he was 'laughing hysterically' wtf it was barely a giggle. Overblows everything. What an absolute utensil.

Don't remember him saying anything after Kenny's display last year when Port won the showdown.

I just noticed this from Kane

“Port Adelaide and Ken Hinkley are exactly the same - Ken Hinkley had a year to go, same with Don Pyke, year to go after the Grand Final and they jump early and give another three years,” he said on SEN’s Crunch Time.

“What is the benefit of clubs doing that? I don’t understand it, I don’t get it.

Is Kane taking the piss?

He was the main person in the media pushing Kern's barrow and publicly begging Port to do whatever it took to keep him and was celebrating Kern's new deal as a big win for Port.

for the umpteenth time ...... Kane is simply an IDIOT 100%

Hey Kornes 👋 comprehendez? 🖕
It proves most of his dribble is for effect only. He’s working the social media for clicks so spends all his time thinking up s**t to say without caring that he looks like an idiot. It must come unstuck for him one day.

Kane having a laugh at Betts being dropped on FB.

Absolute oxygen thief. Eddie has had ten times the impact on the AFL and the community than that pathetic seagull.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back