Preview Rd 19 - Carlton V Adelaide - Saturday 27th July 2:10pm - MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stills seems like a 50/50 game to me.

Feel that we'll be a little more energetic, whilst Adelaide somewhat more organised.
Don't want Walker to be too pumped for this game, but if he is, want Jones to even more so.

Main worry is Phillips in the ruck. If he continues to tap the ball to the 'disadvantage' of our mids, it will get hard.
Just want him to compete and neutralise the contests. That would do just fine.

First draw of the year?
we have home ground advantage as well so i think we are more likely to win

I wish it were that simple mate

I’m the boss and if it’s not raining, we’re workin.

Especially in winter.

And can’t start making serious noise until 9am in residential areas otherwise I get in trouble.

I’ll make it back in time, and if I don’t, cheer for me
Our boys will get it done ABV
. Have a good feeling about this one .

Haven’t seen him play at all this year so I can’t comment on Betts apart from 32 goals isn’t too bad for a small forward.

Possibly his pressure isn’t up to scratch. 🤷‍♂️
2 tackles last week, but to be fair I think they laid 4 in their entire forward 50.

All year he has just looked 1 step off the pace. If he still gets time he is good cause he is Eddie, but is nowhere near the player he has been

Feel that we'll be a little more energetic, whilst Adelaide somewhat more organised.
Don't want Walker to be too pumped for this game, but if he is, want Jones to even more so.

Main worry is Phillips in the ruck. If he continues to tap the ball to the 'disadvantage' of our mids, it will get hard.

First draw of the year?
I like your post 👍

I wish it were that simple mate

I’m the boss and if it’s not raining, we’re workin.

Especially in winter.

And can’t start making serious noise until 9am in residential areas otherwise I get in trouble.

I’ll make it back in time, and if I don’t, cheer for me
Concrete?

I like your post 👍

I like it too....Now what? :)

Easy to make a solid argument for both teams.
Adelaide will be desperate and so they should be, but maybe that desperation will reveal itself in fumbling and worry.

Reckon if Casboult has a good day, things may sway in our favour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like it too....Now what? :)

Easy to make a solid argument for both teams.
Adelaide will be desperate and so they should be, but maybe that desperation will reveal itself in fumbling and worry.

Reckon if Casboult has a good day, things may sway in our favour.
I was just thinking who could make a difference for us today and thought of Casboult and Silvagni

Good start?
Use pace to advantage?
Deal with stronger bodies?
Concentrate for four quarters?
Build cohesion, play well together?

Really interesting game. Good test for the team again. Would love another grinding win.

Go baggers.

Good start?
Use pace to advantage?
Deal with stronger bodies?
Concentrate for four quarters?
Build cohesion, play well together?

Really interesting game. Good test for the team again. Would love another grinding win.

Go baggers.
The longer we remain in the contest the more the pressure will build on them, they will eventually implode.

Cannot give away a 5/6 goal start this week.

Feel we could be 1 Marchbabk short in our backline and it actully wouldn't surprise me to see Macreadie come in for someone.

This is our grand final! SOS has created a hatred to this club for me. They are now 2nd only to *. Get the win boys!
Wet conditions will help if it rains & Casboult can also push back.

First draw of the year?
Us by a point Harks ..that'll do me .

At the moment we are playing like a mid table side. While you could argue we have 6 best 22 out, Crows have struggled to finish off games against teams around them, over the last month, plus, it's at the G

Argue? :)

Kreuzer, Docherty, CCurnow, Marchbank, McGovern, Dow, Cuningham and to me Williamson. That's 8 players I'd have as starters

I was just thinking who could make a difference for us today and thought of Casboult and Silvagni

The reason I say Casboult, is because if things do go awry with Phillips, he goes forward and becomes the unlikely hero, whilst Casboult takes over ruck duties.

Simple. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back