Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsSam Walsh
Half-forwards:Jack SilvagniCharlie CurnowJack Martin
Forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayDavid Cuningham
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraSam Docherty
Interchange:Alex CincottaEd CurnowMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsGeorge HewettJosh Honey
Lewis Young

His time will come. Reckon he loves the blues and won't leave. And all this conspiracy stuff is rubbish.
He will be at another club next year, why would he stay to be a reserves player after two years at this level when he is more than capable of being part of the mid field mix at another club at senior level.

Like why didn’t they play Binns instead of Ed

WHYYYY

They likely wanted Cottrell back in next week so couldn’t give Binns a block of games and decided they need Ed to tag someone out to help cripple their midfield - but I would have preferred Binns be in last two games now

Anyway at the least the good news today is the bye hoodoo is over with the Bulldogs win and with Port still to come we can be the third to break it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pumped to see Cunningham again tomorrow, I’ve heard that at training he has the most elite skills of all our players & many at the club have been waiting to see that translate into games consistently. Really hope he can have a strong finish to 2023, he and Cerra would be the big improvers for the year
Can confirm. QLD training camps a few years back, he was absolutely best on. Was always tracking to be elite. Absolutely certain he will be retained. Wondering if they will operate to stabilise the shoulder in the off season.

I am active on draft and list management threads, those calling for midfielders as a priority are dramatically underselling this bloke.

Jarman impey is a late out for hawthorn. Harry Morrison replaces him.

28 and 29 disposals in his last two games off half back.

Motlop should return Fogarty next week. Showed today that he’s improved what he needs to in the contest. His pressure from the kick in was elite as was the rest of his forward half craft. Fogarty better show up tomorrow or he’s done. Again.
Looked good today but still had a moment where he tried to take a speccy in a pack of 5 rather than crumb the talls. Was one of his major improvement areas from the AFL - needs to stay at the feet of the talls

Incredible Ed is still turning up and performing at his age. A real testament to his commitment and durability. Great effort. I imagine Carlton fans are right behind him. I certainly am.
ED presents an enduring example during some very tough times
For me he will be one of all time favorite battlers....going way back
👍

Can confirm. QLD training camps a few years back, he was absolutely best on. Was always tracking to be elite. Absolutely certain he will be retained. Wondering if they will operate to stabilise the shoulder in the off season.

I am active on draft and list management threads, those calling for midfielders as a priority are dramatically underselling this bloke.
Cruel run of injuries
Proven excellent contributions......would be beautiful if he can sustain that now and build with the group
Now his test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back