Preview 2023 Rd 24 Carlton vs GWS Sunday August 27 6:10PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Team is in ...

IN: Cerra, Fogarty, McGovern, Walsh, C. Durdin
OUT: Cripps (soreness), Docherty (soreness), E.Curnow, Marchbank, Pittonet, Motlop (illness)

Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringAlex Cincotta
Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Blake AcresSam WalshOllie Hollands
Half-forwards:Jack MartinHarry McKayDavid Cuningham
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Matthew CottrellPaddy DowZac Fisher
Corey Durdin
Emergencies:Ed CurnowMarc PittonetCaleb Marchbank

*Update 26th August

Last edited:

Quicker, and better in front of goal and in the air than Fisher.

Can contribute at the stoppage, but has probably looked at the trends, and what Fisher has copped there and realised he'll just get body slammed if he's there permanently.

Can play off the flanks at either end - or on the wing - if required.

Agree with everything but the overhead part. Also I'm not sure he could play Fisher's current role. That's his biggest weakness gets outmarked far too often, which isn't a surprise or his fault given his height, but still a problem. If you're his height you really have to be exceptional at something to last in the system. Time will tell.

The one positive thing about the game starting so late is that I've managed to get heaps done at home. Am now ready for a big game, pumped to see and hear the atmosphere at Marvel! It will go off when Charlie gets his first, even more when he get goal number 2.

Should be a cracking contest, and excellent prep for finals. The best thing about today is knowing that no matter what happens, we're playing finals!

Famous pre game nerves are kicking in. God I hope we win regardless of what happens with the Swans. GWS are pretty damn good, got quality on every line. We can't repeat our opening from last week, GWS will punish us if we do. Must be switched on and intense from the first bounce.

Getting ready with Sinjin Jnr to go and meet Sinjin Snr at the ground, so fired up. Love to see Curnow clinch the Coleman, think we need at least 4 from him today to get the chocolates. Hopefully Walsh, Cerra and McGovern pick up from where they left off.

I get the feeling the balloon is going to pop this afternoon.

GWS with everything to play for and our guys trying not to get injured for week one of the finals.

GWS by 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the feeling the balloon is going to pop this afternoon.

GWS with everything to play for and our guys trying not to get injured for week one of the finals.

GWS by 20

I disagree

We have a tough as nails coach in Voss

We have one third of our side who are not guaranteed a spot in the elimination final

And we have an unrelenting new game style that everyone is on the same page as

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sam Taylor out with a hamstring

Sam Taylor out with a hamstring

There was talk he wasn’t at training.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back