Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in ...

IN: Cincotta, McGovern

OUT: Saad (hamstring), De Koning (managed), Plowman

NEW:
Cincotta (debut)

After starting last weekend as substitute, Josh Honey has been elevated into the 22.

Round 6 Team v St Kilda
Backs:Jacob WeiteringNic NewmanLewis Young
Half-backs:Alex Cincotta (DEBUT)Mitch McGovernBlake Acres
Centreline:Sam WalshPatrick CrippsOllie Hollands
Half-forwards:Zac FisherHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetGeorge HewettAdam Cerra
Interchange:Lachie CowanEd CurnowJosh Honey
Matthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Tom De KoningBrodie KempLochie O'Brien
Lachie Plowman

Harsh based on 13 games.

This time last year he was the next big thing on here. Now Kemp has moved to that spot.

He's probably always going to look average in his role when we play as badly as we did last week where opportunities are very limited. Thought that Durdin and Motlop struggled as well.

Hopefully the ball spends a bit of time in our forwardline and he can reward the faith that is being shown in him.

Just seems that everyone on here wants to take pot shots at players at the moment. Surely it's in the clubs interests if he can make it.
Kemp played well in juniors, is playing well now and has shown he has smarts and the physical attributes to make a very good footballer.

Honey has shown hardness and physical attributes we've been sorely lacking in our front half. Which is why people have wanted his inclusion. How problem is between the ears.

Not the same.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sack kruezer
Seriously. We loved Kreuzer but his tap work was well below par. Not sure he's the best person to teach our up coming rucks.

Having said that: "those who can't, teach"

But our ruck devision has been poor for a long time.

Which I don't understand as a team. Individually Cripps, Kennedy, Silvagni, McGovern, Durdin, Cowan, Newman and Pittonet all demonstrate a mongrel streak.
We play "nice" for some reason. The right way.

I'd much rather we played on the edge of infringing at all times ala Richmond. Give away more frees but have an edge in every single contest. I think that is much more upside than being nice.

Going into every contest wanting inflict pain on opposition. Like the unsociable Hawks. Having that sort of physicality over youe opposition brings its own sort of pressure.

They show up = they win
They don't show up = they lose
There's your gameplan
So we need the Saints not to show up...

... Do we tell their bus driver they're playing at the G?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ll find out in 30 mins when the ressies start who’s not playing.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Despite being named in the VFL squad on Friday, Tom De Koning - who has been managed - won’t play at any level this weekend, while Brodie Kemp and Lochie O’Brien come out of the side which beat Richmond last week due to AFL emergency commitments.

Harry Lemmey and Alex Mirkov will also miss the game.

Gutted, was really looking forward to going to today's game (our first of the season in the afternoon in Melbourne) but my Mother is quite sick at the moment and I have to stay home and take care of her.

Good luck to the boys and everyone going today.
Gotta take care of family. Best wishes for your mum.

Plow isn’t playing VFL. Big Durdin isn’t playing VFL either.

I’m 99% certain Gov doesn’t get up. (Based on the no Plow).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back