Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsSam Walsh
Half-forwards:Jack SilvagniCharlie CurnowJack Martin
Forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayDavid Cuningham
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraSam Docherty
Interchange:Alex CincottaEd CurnowMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies
Emergencies:Jaxon BinnsGeorge HewettJosh Honey
Lewis Young

I hope so too but that’s tough on Dow. The problem for MC is how to bring in Dow to replace a winger?
That would be typical. Bring Dow in and play him out of position on the wing. Then use his inevitable failure as evidence to prove he's not up to it.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hawks won't be a push over , Mitchell will have them fired up, after recent loss, expect a tough, dure game, if no CJ nor surprises such a keen Wingard inclusion, Baggers should bring home the 4 points. Go Blues

Dow & Binns (wing/forward)
Cottrell (suspended) & Fogarty
Sub ????
Pittonet looks to be struggling…

Boyd Weitering Kemp
Cincotta McGovern Saad
Acres Walshy Docherty
Martin DeKoning Cunners
Curnow McKay Owies

Pittonet Cripps Cerra

Kennedy Dow Binns Newman
I think Fog played his role well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Sicily, potentially no CJ again.
I haven't seen Wingard on their injury list or team sheet so don't know what is happening with him.

Even coming off the cursed bye, we should be winning this one with those names out for them.

Hopefully Binns slots straight in for Cottrell.

Cannot get a game, played 2's on the weekend for Box Hill in a losing cause.

Please win . Stats coming off the bye this year aren’t good so will need to be on the ball
I'm hopeful that us having poor form then an easy kill before bye means we come out a little different. The Suns went into the bye with form, then took 6 qtrs to wake up again. Whereas we have indifferent form, maybe the break refreshes the minds of the player and we feel better coming out of the bye instead

Seems most teams with the bye bug came in in form and didn't quite snap out of holiday mode.

I’d be leaning towards no unforced changes, or structural changes regarding personnel.

Binns in for Cotts.

Dow stays sub, unless they want to switch him with Kennedy, which is probably unlikely.

Kinda sucks for Paddy, but I’d be annoyed if we bring him (or Hewett) into the 22 and it forces Cerra and Walsh out of the midfield, or significantly reduce their CBAs.

Cripps, Cerra & Walsh starting mids, with Kennedy the primary rotation. Cuningham and Fogarty the cameos.

Doc and Acres purely on the wing with Binns the rotation.

No Young, no SOS, no Ed.

That would be typical. Bring Dow in and play him out of position on the wing. Then use his inevitable failure as evidence to prove he's not up to it.

With 8 games to go on his contract, he's going to have to show something in any position they put him in unfortunately.

Hawks won't be a push over , Mitchell will have them fired up, after recent loss, expect a tough, dure game, if no CJ nor surprises such a keen Wingard inclusion, Baggers should bring home the 4 points. Go Blues
We will need to absorb the first quarter. They looked good early against the Suns running hard until the game opened up and the lack of leadership showed.

All teams post bye who didn't face a team also coming off the bye has lost... can we change this trend... who knows? This is Carlton!

15th vs 16th, Hawks have won 3 of their last 5, we've only won 1 of 5 and 2 of those wins have been against top 8 contenders in Saints and Brisbane so recent (beyond last game) form line should put Hawks in as favourites so can't believe recent 'odds' have us as significant favourites.

Hopefully we take the win as it's time to give the Hawks some comeuppance for the years of misery we faced when under Clarko. But again, this is Carlton!

The only thing inspiring at the moment this round for me is hopefully seeing * drop out of the 8.

I think Fog played his role well.

He was okay, he’s strengths are his contested work and tackling would probably be a little unfair to give him only the one game…
I think Binns could give us some great run and connection both ways, he’s capable of playing forward/wing and can hit the scoreboard, his better kicking skills and more speed would be an advantage as well…
I’m happy for Fog to be given another go, just want to see Dow given a proper chance and Binns to debut, maybe as the sub…

No Sicily, potentially no CJ again.
I haven't seen Wingard on their injury list or team sheet so don't know what is happening with him.

Even coming off the cursed bye, we should be winning this one with those names out for them.

Hopefully Binns slots straight in for Cottrell.
We're playing Breust, Moore, Brockman and Butler (was sub) over Chad at present.

CJ a chance to come in.

Josh Ward a certainty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back