Preview Lions v Doggies 4.40pm Sunday @ The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I haven't listened to the Podcast. Listening to the Podcast bears no relevance to what I have posted. You.........no.........capisce!

My eyes have shown me Raynor has improved markedly & is starting to look "the goods" again. I can see his output has improved therefor don't need or wish to hear stat's about it. More appropriately those still on Raynor's case would need to listen to the Podcast & read my last paragraph in this post.

I made the point that the cotton wool treatment was given to Raynor by the Coach also & it's started to pay off now; I'm stoked. You've got the problem. So far as Fagan goes, he went against the accepted practice, since footy began, of giving younger players who are out of form a spell in the 2's to get back on track. Naturally going against accepted tradition will draw the ire of many. What's done is done. We will never know if Raynor would have re-discovered his form earlier if he was given a game or two in the 2's & quite frankly, I don't give a hoot.

So far as you yelling aggressively at me to pull my head in, it's laughable. It's simply more of the "don't you worry about that" rubbish, with the intensity levels raised.

I recommend you properly understand posters content before you present offensive & abusive melts. The way you end by yelling abuse, speaks volumes about you personally.

NOW THE INTERESTING ANGLE ON RAYNOR IS HIS DISCLOSURE ON TELLY LAST NIGHT! Raynor stated he has been learning a new role this year. That's news to me & I suspect nearly all supporters. Had this information been available from the start, I reckon a huge proportion of the massive "Send Raynor back to the 2's camp" would have shown plenty more patience. Please give a laughing face reaction to this post if you would have greatly toned down your Raynor criticisms & suggestions had you known about him being taught a new role.
You’ve got some serious issues, perhaps some warm milk and a nap with help with that tantrum.

Alex Witherden named in the run on side so they must be very confident he'll be fine to play, it would be unusual if the 4 outs didn't all come from the named bench of-

Keays, Christensen, Bastinac, Walker, Rayner, Taylor, Bailey, Answerth.

So IMO it'll just be Walker out, Andrews in with Chritensen, Rayner, Bailey, Answerth on the bench. If by some chance Witherden misses I hope they go with Lewy Taylor for him.

Alex Witherden named in the run on side so they must be very confident he'll be fine to play, it would be unusual if the 4 outs didn't all come from the named bench of-

Keays, Christensen, Bastinac, Walker, Rayner, Taylor, Bailey, Answerth.

So IMO it'll just be Walker out, Andrews in with Chritensen, Rayner, Bailey, Answerth on the bench. If by some chance Witherden misses I hope they go with Lewy Taylor for him.
Only Harris in Walker out I think.
Alex has started on the bench for more than half of the season this year so I dont really expect that to change. He's fit.

No, I haven't listened to the Podcast. Listening to the Podcast bears no relevance to what I have posted. You.........no.........capisce!

My eyes have shown me Raynor has improved markedly & is starting to look "the goods" again. I can see his output has improved therefor don't need or wish to hear stat's about it. More appropriately those still on Raynor's case would need to listen to the Podcast & read my last paragraph in this post.

I made the point that the cotton wool treatment was given to Raynor by the Coach also & it's started to pay off now; I'm stoked. You've got the problem. So far as Fagan goes, he went against the accepted practice, since footy began, of giving younger players who are out of form a spell in the 2's to get back on track. Naturally going against accepted tradition will draw the ire of many. What's done is done. We will never know if Raynor would have re-discovered his form earlier if he was given a game or two in the 2's & quite frankly, I don't give a hoot.

So far as you yelling aggressively at me to pull my head in, it's laughable. It's simply more of the "don't you worry about that" rubbish, with the intensity levels raised.

I recommend you properly understand posters content before you present offensive & abusive melts. The way you end by yelling abuse, speaks volumes about you personally.

NOW THE INTERESTING ANGLE ON RAYNOR IS HIS DISCLOSURE ON TELLY LAST NIGHT! Raynor stated he has been learning a new role this year. That's news to me & I suspect nearly all supporters. Had this information been available from the start, I reckon a huge proportion of the massive "Send Raynor back to the 2's camp" would have shown plenty more patience. Please give a laughing face reaction to this post if you would have greatly toned down your Raynor criticisms & suggestions had you known about him being taught a new role.
Interesting point on Rayner there Carnaroys. From what I've observed a few players have been learning different roles and Fagan has said many times he's big on players developing their versatility.

Perhaps Fages has had Cam on a learning curve as to what he wants him to do , perhaps it's just what he needs to do that he wasn't , I mean he's only a second year player so you would expect they'll try him doing a few different things before they settle on where he could best contribute to the team. Which of course can easily change with another pre season or two under his belt

Interesting point on Rayner there Carnaroys. From what I've observed a few players have been learning different roles and Fagan has said many times he's big on players developing their versatility.

Perhaps Fages has had Cam on a learning curve as to what he wants him to do , perhaps it's just what he needs to do that he wasn't , I mean he's only a second year player so you would expect they'll try him doing a few different things before they settle on where he could best contribute to the team. Which of course can easily change with another pre season or two under his belt
Theres at least 6 of the young guns in the best 22 that are currently learning new roles...its a work in progress almost every season that isnt public knowledge and neither it should be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hipwood and McStay to kick 8 goals between them and Lions by 29, Also feel like a big game from Harris after Naughton got the better of him last time.

Mavlions innocently gives fellow posters a heads-up on an interesting tidbit in a podcast and subsequently spends 24 hours getting abused for it.

Just BigFooty things....

Funny isn't it, but that is BigFooty.

I just wish people would listen to the interesting podcasts out there, Conole knows a lot of the inner workings of the club, yes you get it from the horses mouth on Foxfooty shows, but it is the player, much more interesting listening to the people behind the scenes.

Abuse comes and goes, its par for the course in an environment like this and everyone has their own opinions regarding players, but at the end of the day they are only opinions, what is going on behind the scenes will and always will be the domain of the coaches and players as it should be.

Onwards and upwards, Go Lions.

Funny isn't it, but that is BigFooty.

I just wish people would listen to the interesting podcasts out there, Conole knows a lot of the inner workings of the club, yes you get it from the horses mouth on Foxfooty shows, but it is the player, much more interesting listening to the people behind the scenes.

Abuse comes and goes, its par for the course in an environment like this and everyone has their own opinions regarding players, but at the end of the day they are only opinions, what is going on behind the scenes will and always will be the domain of the coaches and players as it should be.

Onwards and upwards, Go Lions.

Or just remember a phrase Leigh Matthews made famous about how good things seem.

Dogs are a top 4 calibre side since the bye according to most of the stat categories. I've said this just about every week for 6 weeks now so it's become a bit cliché... massive danger game.

Dogs are a top 4 calibre side since the bye according to most of the stat categories. I've said this just about every week for 6 weeks now so it's become a bit cliché... massive danger game.
Yeah and we are rated second since the bye (in wins and percentage which is all that counts, just ask Clarko). If we come to play we win.

All the best for Sunday's game. Obviously I want the Dogs to win but hoping for no injuries and no real ramifications to your 2019 year if that makes sense.

We will need to be at our very best to win, not only because it's on Lions home deck but you guys are a bloody good side, well drilled, well skilled and coached very well.

Hope you guys do well in season 2019 as you have gone about it the proper way no concessions, no hand outs but made some good calls and have got a mighty good list that is talented and well balanced. Love your list and I predicted you guys were on the way up but didn't think that quickly. The list will provide sustainable attacks in September.

Enjoy the ride 2019 will bring and should the Dogs miss finals you have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back