2nds 2019 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I must have missed it, looked like he wasnt going full pace but happy to be wrong, you can put your sword away.

Ely Smith is showing something today as well, could have nailed two goals but just swung them a bit.
All good. I thought he tried hard to catch him. Agree with you about Smith. The best of our First year midfielders for mine. Wow we’ve smashed them in the 3rd.

Loved how in a 10 goal quarter when everyone was flying Keays was still looking to go lateral for an option in better scoring position each time got the ball in the 50. Really grown as a player in his new role this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEAFL commentator just said that we were on 247% with 450 more points than any other team.

Most dominant NEAFL team ever?

Seems like it. Pretty sure no NEAFL team has ever gone undefeated either and we're just three more wins away from that.

Seems like it. Pretty sure no NEAFL team has ever gone undefeated either and we're just three more wins away from that.

Gold coast at home and then both Sydney teams away to end the season. Could see us dropping one of those Sydney games possibly.

Gold coast at home and then both Sydney teams away to end the season. Could see us dropping one of those Sydney games possibly.

Yeah potentially. Definitely not in the bag but it seems like we have another level to every other team in the comp and when we hit it, even for a quarter, no one can match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back