• Sydney Stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, and Tom Browne trying to run Reiwoldt in on a chicken wing. When you see the footage, you’ll realise what a dog campaigner this bloke is.
Bloke finished at Melbourne uni and can now count all the way to potato, he should take his jacka$$ haircut and over sized suits and feck right off

I think as a team generally we lift to a different level for the better sides. We tend to just cruise in second gear at times like today against the lesser sides. I am confident we will lift intensity from here given the quality of teams we have ahead of us.

Today was a frustrating game to watch as we should have killed the game off pretty early but have a bad habit of keeping lesser sides in games like a cat playing with a mouse it just caught.

Hardwick did not look happy at three quarter time and I would bet during game reviews this week a few players will be told in no uncertain terms where they need to improve. With the competition for team spots up for grabs you would think that we will see a more clinical Tigers outfit next Sunday.

Good to see people coming around to my view on the evils of rain at football matches

Please please please let it be dry next week , been looking forward to the potential of this game ever since the fixture came out..

Not a chance in a million of these changes happening but anyway

IN Cotchin Martin
Out Short Caddy

given our midfield depth has been probably our biggest weakness the idea of
Cotch Dusty Ross Prestia and Graham all in the same side surrounded by Lambert Edwards Ellis Bolton etc is mouth watering..

No idea about the 2nd ruck situation! A real pity Balta iasnt a bit older and developed , playing him midfield/wing could solve 2nd ruck problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Selection headaches next week.
Dusty for ross
Cotch for ? Easy option would be Baker however he’d be very stiff, Stack was poor today but doubt he’d be dropped.
I’d also look at balta for chol as big marbs has been quiet the last couple of weeks. Anyone know how balta went in the vfl today?

Back