Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty obvious Lachie Neale does not like Ross Lyon as a player and does not believe in him as a coach.

All was justified.

It's a shame too; ol Lach was a decent bloke. Rosich wanted to throw Kersten under the bus and wreck his career just so they could try and keep Neale around. Neale saw it as as the dog, unfair act it was and the situation got worse.

Neale's the one laughing.

Neale ain’t that great of a bloke. He was nearly suspended from Freo in 2016 due to his coke problem. Cheated on his Mrs while she was away as well- she came home to find him in bed with some model from the GT. That’s why I always laugh when people say Neale left Freo because it was an unprofessional footy club and because he hates the Perth fishbowl. He loved being a perthonality.

My nephew last week said to me 'How's the wifey?' and I wanted to smack him in the balls with my spanner. I hate the term 'wifey' - even worse than that 'selfie' and 'foodie' ponce dandy crap

Neale ain’t that great of a bloke. He was nearly suspended from Freo in 2016 due to his coke problem. Cheated on his Mrs while she was away as well- she came home to find him in bed with some model from the GT. That’s why I always laugh when people say Neale left Freo because it was an unprofessional footy club and because he hates the Perth fishbowl. He loved being a perthonality.
Boy you seem to know a lot. Fifteen minutes in your own fish bowl.

There are photos doing the rounds of Tex Walker kind of, “spanking” the bare bottoms of two younger Crows players with what can only be described as a large purple sex toy. I’m sure a few people have seen it but the point is that one of the players made a complaint about the photo being taken and or distributed, didn’t see the “funny” side of it and hasn’t played a game since, whilst the other player in the photo who didn’t complain who came through the same draft has played at least half a dozen games on and off this year. Needless to say that Adelaide has a different way of “hazing” new recruits.

I can easily see this being true but pretty sure there are no two players from the same draft that match the story.

See, my issue with Freo posters is they have information like this after they leave the Dockers – like it's ammunition.

It's a bit like how if Jesse Hogan up and went to the Adelaide Crows, people would be relaying stories.

Say this when they're at the club and the people on here will say you're a liar or not a real fan. Once they leave and it has credence.

Yeah he's probably done s**t things as all humans do. If we want to talk about footballers cheating, well just about every bloke in the competition would be. But the point is he fundamentally left because the team is going nowhere. He's helped a team go top two and he'll probably win the Brownlow. Freo look the dicks. Not him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I pulled out next to Tom Hawkins at some traffic lights in Geelong once and he was singing along to Taylor Swifts "shake it off" and doing the hand movements, shimmying his shoulders and waving his finger around like a little bitch

You know moves to the dance quite well it seems, secret fan?

See, my issue with Freo posters is they have information like this after they leave the Dockers – like it's ammunition.

It's a bit like how if Jesse Hogan up and went to the Adelaide Crows, people would be relaying stories.

Say this when they're at the club and the people on here will say you're a liar or not a real fan. Once they leave and it has credence.

Yeah he's probably done s**t things as all humans do. If we want to talk about footballers cheating, well just about every bloke in the competition would be. But the point is he fundamentally left because the team is going nowhere. He's helped a team go top two and he'll probably win the Brownlow. Freo look the dicks. Not him.

Meh, it’s not really ammunition. I actually think Neale made the right choice in going to Brisbane. Good money and gets away from bad Perth influences. Also, clearly the better team.

I just dispute the narrative that he left freo because it was an unprofessional environment. Though we might be unprofessional, it’s not why he left.

Yeah yeah we all know the stories about Hogan too.

I pulled out next to Tom Hawkins at some traffic lights in Geelong once and he was singing along to Taylor Swifts "shake it off" and doing the hand movements, shimmying his shoulders and waving his finger around like a little bitch
He was just copying Chris Scotts performance every time he is in front of the camera

I’ve heard about Jimmy’s actual girlfriends too while married, what a fraud!
My mate was his banker before he left to go to England. I remember one night at The Exchange in Port he lobbed with a few other players.

Was well known he was with Nadia at the time.

Didn’t stop him from leaving with two glamours though.

My mate was his banker before he left to go to England. I remember one night at The Exchange in Port he lobbed with a few other players.

Was well known he was with Nadia at the time.

Didn’t stop him from leaving with two glamours though.
This is shattering! Told the world/radio England was a cricket trip but it was trip with another girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back