Preview 2019 Round 22 - Richmond vs West Coast, Sunday 18th of August @ MCG, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?? Never knew that. Always figured he was teller, as you say, from the way he plays.
If our midfield can stop lots of easy ball getting to him (and Kennedy), I'll back our guys to keep them quiet.

Stack has looked tired since the GWS game and don’t think it’s a plain and simple omission (more a rest from the intensity of AFL). Can manage his minutes in the VFL and freshen up mentally and physically for September.
Or have him as the holdover and freshen him completely.

I don't often get pissed off and have an emotional rant but I feel like a melt.
I ******* said 5 weeks ago to get Stack back playing where he was a star. We really drunk the bathwater on this one trying to be too bloody cute. Oh yay Stack had one good quarter against one of the worst teams. He's a forward now yayyyyy. Blind Freddy could see he was half the player he was up forward as he was down back. Absolute nonsense.
How many times does Dimma need to get hit on the head with a hammer before he realises.
From Tuck, to Ellis, to Edwards, to Rance, to Stack etc etc etc. Haven't we learnt that players play their best and build confidence in the position they know and love???
Absolute garbage. This team is so unsettled at the moment I'll be surprised if we even win one of the next two games.

End melt

Stack dropped is ridiculous. Has been one of our best and most consistent players all year, playing in two completely different positions. He should never have been moved from the backline - you can’t tell me that Baker is doing a better job than him down there.

This is how you lose good young players. He sees players around him stinking week in week out (hello Rioli) yet stay in the team. He plays a couple average games and is straight out.

I’m mad.
To me Stack looked like he was running up and down on the same spot at stages. He'll either rest or have an easy week in the VFL. No big deal.

Stack may have been close to 100% physically right last week, but not mentally. That Fk up pass he did in the forward line, preinjury, would have been a perfectly weighted pass. I knew then something was up. He was unsure and unstackmanlike. Rest up and mentally prepare for the Lions in hopefully some good footy weather conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of sore boys at Tigerland by the looks and sounds of things.

Whats the go? Tank this game, then pump the Lions?

If so, much obliged! :D

If we lose then we tanked to manage our players leading into finals. If we win then it’s a brave win where we overcame adversity to stamp our credentials for September!😀

So why is he not put down back again where he has been sensational. Nah, let’s drop him instead. Makes sense???

I don’t know but they’d have their reasons. I reckon he’s much better down back

Stack is a better defender than Baker and Baker is a better forward than Stack.

Not really sure why we have been pursuing this experiment.
Dimma making alphabet soup cos he has plan B, C, D and E all on the boil at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back