• Geelong by <30

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Its called pressure football...
Meh, he's just naturally bitter and longing for a time that is gone and frankly didn't really exist.

You do realize Geelong losing is very bad for WC right?

Well it could be good or bad depending on how you look at it.

If we win our next 2 and Brisbane lose round 23 we finish top.

Remember Geelong have Carlton last so if they won today first would virtually be guaranteed.

Brisbane also have Richmond last, while we have Hawthorn, so they're no shoe in either.

But yes, if we lose tomorrow it does make it a tad harder to secure top 2. But f**k me, love what the Lions are doing, and would much rather they finish top 2 than the Cats.

Lions owe Cameron a slab kept them in the game with 5 goals
Amazing performance from the league's supreme small forward

Blotted his copybook with that shank at the end there. He could've bagged six.

Best forward in the AFL this season. Better than Hawkins, Darling and J Cameron

Remember Geelong have Carlton last so if they won today first would virtually be guaranteed.

Brisbane also have Richmond last, while we have Hawthorn, so they're no shoe in either.

But yes, if we lose tomorrow it does make it a tad harder to secure top 2. But f**k me, love what the Lions are doing, and would much rather they finish top 2 than the Cats.

1st and 2nd are the same. I would much prefer just to have to beat Hawks in Perth to finish top 2, rather than now have to beat Tigers at the G to get a home final. It doesn't make it a tad harder if we lose tomorrow, it basically guarantees it mate.

Today was bad. Theres no other way to look at it. You are essentially celebrating Eagles losing a home final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 2 gone and won't win finals in Perth or Brisbane. It's done, mate.
For that to happen Brisbane has to beat Richmond at the MCG and Carlton beat Geelong at GMHBA. Please do a little research before making silly claims

you do realise there is literally no advantage of finishing 1st over 2nd. infact 2nd is better as we're more likely to play geelong than richmond.

1st and 2nd are the same. I would much prefer just to have to beat Hawks in Perth to finish top 2, rather than now have to beat Tigers at the G to get a home final. It doesn't make it a tad harder if we lose tomorrow, it basically guarantees it mate.

Today was bad. Theres no other way to look at it. You are essentially celebrating Eagles losing a home final.

I kinda figure if we're not at least competitive against the Tigers we have no business winning the GF. Have faith haha. Even if we lose tomorrow, a thumping victory round 23 could still mean 2nd, but wouldn't rely on that, Hawks don't get thrashed easily.

Honestly I'd rather the chance to finish top or the Lions doing well than the Geelong flogs finishing first lol.

It's called s**t skill. Can't hit simple targets. Can't even kick straight. Football as we knew it is dead and this new style of rugby is alive.

Shut up you tool. Your grub team has played sloppy without pressure for years. Typical mid-table team jealous that the perennial losers have overtaken them. Get used to it, Carlton’s turn next.

It's actually similar to Geelong ground.

I don’t know about you but on3 looks longer and more like a velodrome to me rather than an oval

Kardina park is about 15 meters longer goal to goal and we won’t talk about the wings

Back