Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Geelong by <30

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If this is first versus second then God help us all. Dire football, absolutely dire. Skill level is the lowest I've ever seen AFL.
Hahaha give me a spell. That was the best game I've watched since the Grand Final last year. If you didn't enjoy that you should probably just stop watching footy.

We have to win both games regardless to get top 2

Yep, can't rely on the Hawks game. Even that's no guarantee.

We still can even fall out of the top 4 if we lose our last two and Collingwood win their last two and get a percentage boost.

Barracking for Adelaide, so we'll at least be guaranteed top 4 no matter what happens from here.

Realistically what will happen is Richmond win both games. Geelong win theirs. Which means that eagles will have to make up the percentage difference against the hawks (depending on the score in the Richmond games of course.)

No idea why Eagle fans are happy. They literally got screwed. Of course if they win both then that’s fine, but they will be worthy of top then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically what will happen is Richmond win both games. Geelong win theirs. Which means that eagles will have to make up the percentage difference against the hawks (depending on the score in the Richmond games of course.)

No idea why Eagle fans are happy. They literally got screwed. Of course if they win both then that’s fine, but they will be worthy of top then.

We arent happy at all. Have you read the thread? I'm ******* pissed.

I

f we win the next two it doesn’t matter what happens in the other two games because we’ll finish in the top two.
For sure there's no way for us to get our percentage above either just keep winning, problem solved.

Back