Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Geelong by <30

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Geelong by 30+

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We arent happy at all. Have you read the thread? I'm ******* pi**ed.

Have faith, like I said, tomorrow is as much a statement match as a matter of ladder position. Home ground advantage/disadvantage isn't as much of a factor for us. We haven't lost at the G in 2 years. We play well at the Gabba despite round 1. Either way it's not something the Eagles can control. If we're good enough we'll do what it takes.

Holy hell...I still can't believe we stole that.

We were behind for most of the game, we were being bested in midfield, we had players off with injury in the heat and the umpiring was...unsympathetic.

Yet we somehow managed to even up the midfield battle and steal it at the death - against the (formerly) #1 side no less.

If we weren't the real deal before, we are now.

Geelong played much better than they have in recent weeks and were unlucky to lose.

So 1996 Like where the Brisbane Bears finished the round in top spot on the AFL Ladder coming from 9 points down at 3qtr time to win by a point! That was against Freo, in the second last home and away game of the season, played at the GABBA.

WTF

Good win for the Lions. Have to be a chance for the flag. Geelong are a decent side.
We're poorly coached. That was the difference today. We lost at selection.

Have faith, like I said, tomorrow is as much a statement match as a matter of ladder position. Home ground advantage/disadvantage isn't as much of a factor for us. We haven't lost at the G in 2 years. We play well at the Gabba despite round 1. Either way it's not something the Eagles can control. If we're good enough we'll do what it takes.
We got a decent team rolling around atm aswell

Geelong have to lose to Carlton at Skilled and eagles and Brisbane have to both beat Richmond at the MCG. Granted it’s possibke for all those things to happen but it’s unlikely.

Chances are top 2 will be Brisbane and Geelong.

Given our respective forms I don't think it's that unlikely. It'll be tough, but a realistic possibility. If Richmond finish 4th Cats would probably rather travel to Perth or Brissie than play Richmond at the MCG I should think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may come down to that.

12 months ago, who'd have thought that?
I live in brissy so watch most of their games. On their form last year I was saying to workmates that go for the lions watch them go up to the top this year. They weren't far off the mark last year lost a lot of close games just seemed like they had a decent system going. So I'm not real suprised

Back