Toast Two more years for Jack - Re-signs until 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Was also skeptic of Jack early......

Just get the feeling he knows how its going to roll,he was looking a lot fitter and stronger early this year and has gone on with it

he is playing now as a top 10 or top 15 pick........just stays on the ball and works

cant ask for much more..... :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton: :carlton:

Super kid. From the moment Jack and Harry came on field during our pre-season of 2016 after being draftees only took one quarter of watching both to realise we had too ripper kids right there. For some odd reason plenty not seen in Jack what I and others saw but in time even doubters are realising every season he will just get better and better. By time he is in his late 20's going to be rated far more highly by football followers in general.

Keep going kid, you only just getting started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news and a reward for a solid season of hard work and growth as a player and person.

He did play some great footy earlier this year under Bolton, and has found a real niche under Teague.

Very much a team orientated player, which is what we have to come to expect from three generations of Silvagnis !

Kid’s got a big ticker. I too was a doubter (sorry) but I am glad to be wrong. He is a very, very important part of this side at the moment - when the chips are down he is the first one to dig in, put his body on the line and have a crack. Respect has been earned.

giphy.gif

Hope cookie is ok
Poor cookie, wanted them both to re-sign but is completely misunderstood because he missed putting the “-“ in the word. Now he is made out to be some kind of monster.

Punctuation counts people *insert something about a horses uncle here*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back