Preview Round 23: Richmond v Brisbane | MCG | Sunday 3.20 (25/8)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re welcome. You guys are lucky to be playing such a powerhouse club who will bring the crowd to the G.
Are you one of the old Fitzroy fans who deludes yourself that the rebadged Bears have anything to do with your club that was euthanised 23 years ago?

Weather not so poor today.
Good training run for the lads I would think.
In order Cameron, McCluggage, Zorko and Neale are their four elite players.
Target the first two and deplete their confidence. Hit them hard.
Neale cops a lot more flak now from opp teams so he is subdued a little.
Like the idea of Cotch being cherry ripe for finals instead of premature risk.
If ready, Cotch-in, Ross omitted.
Wouldn't be banking on a Nank return for finals.
Greater responsibilities and preparedness for CCJ too.

Is tonight the night where they name half of our VFL side on the extended bench and nearly everyone goes gaga ?😢

50 percent melts( see Shazza's Rioli posts lol) and 50 percent gaga when Pickett and Aarts are named on an extended bench with no chance of playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons asking for a priority pick...
Give me a spell..
Surely get laughed at and told to buzz off
They’ve been playing for a high draft pick all year. And now they want two?? Surely the AFL has wised up....

Yeah I noticed that they have been dropping away in the last month or so from their stellar form (except for the Gold Coast game). It does look like they are dropping away defensively based on the stats provided
These are what i was looking at towards the end of 2018 in regards to us, we dropped away in two of the areas ( scores per inside 50 and scoring shots ) and then once the pies got us in a third ( inside 50's ) we were sitting ducks in that prelim.

You can't keep dropping away defensively and expect to keep winning because one day a team will stop your attack ( hello 2018 prelim ) and you are screwed.

Cant see a thread or posts regards the passing of '69 Premiership player Colin Beard so I'll put this in here as a thank you to Colin for being a brief but true Tiger.
I was around to watch him play and he was a great team player, doing his job with no fuss or bother.
Its a shame Colin's passing was so close to that last week in September. You wont see it mate but history is going to repeat itself 50 years later from your success, a united, ferocious Richmond flag.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back