Tigers Ashes discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

******* foreigners having the scorecard around the wrong way gives me the shits

pretty sure before the series ponting picked us to win the series 2-1 including winning the first test and a bunch of people said he was a bit hopeful lol

reckon smiff missing has helped us here, assuming we win. pommies got way ahead of themselves and bought into the archer hype too much. after the first innings i bet they spent the whole break jerking him off in the changerooms and thought they'd win by an innings

pretty sure before the series ponting picked us to win the series 2-1 including winning the first test and a bunch of people said he was a bit hopeful lol

reckon smiff missing has helped us here, assuming we win. pommies got way ahead of themselves and bought into the archer hype too much. after the first innings i bet they spent the whole break jerking him off in the changerooms and thought they'd win by an innings
I backed us with full confidence.
Tell you what though the way players play the short stuff these days.... * me!
My very first game of first X1 when I was 15 there was a fiery quick Len Balcam who’d played first class cricket and he dug one in and I turned my back and it got me right in the middle of the back and ****ed me.
He was standing there looking down at me saying “******* never ever take your eyes off the ball!”
I wasn’t the greatest bat getting around but I never did it again!
These blokes are frightening the s**t out of me watching them play it.

I backed us with full confidence.
Tell you what though the way players play the short stuff these days.... fu** me!
My very first game of first X1 when I was 15 there was a fiery quick Len Balcam who’d played first class cricket and he dug one in and I turned my back and it got me right in the middle of the back and f’ed me.
He was standing there looking down at me saying “******* never ever take your eyes off the ball!”
I wasn’t the greatest bat getting around but I never did it again!
These blokes are frightening the s**t out of me watching them play it.

got hit in the box one time and got out next ball after a 5 min break, best

got hit in the box one time and got out next ball after a 5 min break, best
It’s amazing how often you cop it there! My worst one was on the follow through bowling.. no box😩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back