Fixture 2024 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Mini turned around the close loss problem we had. Melbourne didn't mind its AFL players being in the VFL. Schache, Brown & Melksham. Rotate a Grundy in the VFL FFS.

Balta and D Rioli & Baker backline for moi. Gibcus too when ready. Will Grimes, Balta and Vlas get rested?

Our midfield is the main issue. Extending to wings and half fwds.

Tarranto, Bolton and Prestia & Martin.

Dow & Hopper, Sonsie.

Nank rested?

Fwd line of Lynch Kosi. Plus Bauer/Cumbo. Chuck 2, 3 good smalls. Clarke, Coulthard etc
A fit Lynch is the key ...added bonus if Gibcus comes back strong

Why do pies always get looked after with the fixture? Every. Single. Year.
Corruption.
I don't even hate the Pies but gees they get looked after like royalty.

Wonder how many games we’ll win. We’ll go close in most of the first 11 games. Need to start the season well and hopefully win the first 2 to build the confidence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our home game...why are we supposed to give a toss if you lot can get in
I personally don't have a problem playing Geelong at Geelong. The same goes for any other away game; you play where you're told as the away team.

What I do have a problem with is playing a home game at the opposition's home ground, i.e, playing St Kilda at Docklands instead of the MCG. I get that all the MCG teams have to play one home game at that other shithole, but it can't really be that hard to schedule it against a side who doesn't play all their home games there.

I personally don't have a problem playing Geelong at Geelong. The same goes for any other away game; you play where you're told as the away team.

What I do have a problem with is playing a home game at the opposition's home ground, i.e, playing St Kilda at Docklands instead of the MCG. I get that all the MCG teams have to play one home game at that other shithole, but it can't really be that hard to schedule it against a side who doesn't play all their home games there.
Well we are in full agreeance then. A home game should be a home game.

As long as Collingwood Essendon Carlton play at Geelong as well. Unlikely.
blooze and druggies been going there heaps lately and we're bigger than both of them. we are the only club in history to outdraw colonwood while both top 4

pies are the ones that dont go anymore. I expect them to go as soon as they have a shite season

only fair

Well we are in full agreeance then. A home game should be a home game.
Yes, but for all teams. Not just the ones who the cnuts at AFL house choose to play away games at certain venues and who they choose not to.

The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged.

Our home game...why are we supposed to give a toss if you lot can get in
Its not 1970, apart from that the AFL should sell H/A memberships with less games if there is no hope of getting in

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back