Fixture 2024 Fixture Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

our first 10 games we play 7 of the top 9 teams and there are only 5 teams to play 3 of last years top 6 twice, colonwood bears port shemans and us šŸ¤Ŗ

we finished 14th

GAGF u dogs
Didn't know there was a 2024 ladder up and running, who are these 7 teams you speak off.

As for being drawn against three top 6 teams from 2023 twice = wrong

we finished 14th = wrong again

Maybe you should just worry about the fluro yellow you love so much and leave footballing matters to others.

Didn't know there was a 2024 ladder up and running, who are these 7 teams you speak off.

As for being drawn against three top 6 teams from 2023 twice = wrong

we finished 14th = wrong again

Maybe you should just worry about the fluro yellow you love so much and leave footballing matters to others.
can you point out whats wrong

got it from punt road end

I personally don't have a problem playing Geelong at Geelong. The same goes for any other away game; you play where you're told as the away team.

What I do have a problem with is playing a home game at the opposition's home ground, i.e, playing St Kilda at Docklands instead of the MCG. I get that all the MCG teams have to play one home game at that other shithole, but it can't really be that hard to schedule it against a side who doesn't play all their home games there.
deadwood GIF by HBO

So you disagree that the umpires will see our jumpers being held, well we better go for the brightest yellow we can find.

Then again Coll and car wear dark dull colours and the umps don't miss anything
we could wear bright pink and the umps wouldnt felate us like they do carltoon and colonwood

we need to wear what we wore for over 100 years, traditional yellow

gtfo with that hi vis workwear cheap fluro yellow, its dortmunds colour not Richmond Football Club

we could wear bright pink and the umps wouldnt felate us like they do carltoon and colonwood

we need to wear what we wore for over 100 years, traditional yellow

gtfo with that hi vis workwear cheap fluro yellow, its dortmunds colour not Richmond Football Club
its like... hear me out... so in this analogy we are using jumper colours and mood-altering substances as our corollary ingredience

traditional yellow- the colour of sunflowers and buttercups, dandelions and honeyeaters- the essence of wilderness [the fugn tiger demands this] and if you are lucky the beautiful tinge given your reality by love, or magic mushrooms, the colour of a gorgeous iipa with notes of mango and tote carpet... all the nature's gifts are related to traditional yellow

then you have fluoro disgustment yellow- its like the meth of yellows, there is not a single fugn thing about this toxic greenish mess that is related to the kingdom of the tiger, this colour is made in a fugn lab by the colourverse's version of jesse before heisenberg... it is bereft of genetic memories...soulless

its time the club addressed the two biggest issues we face and are complicit in perpetuating- pokies revenue and shyte jumper

We played them there in rd in 2014 and it was defiantly humid and slippery
wasnt that a night game

we might avoid the slipperyness

dummas gameplan loves a slop, if we will have a good kicking based gameplan then a slop could destroy our season in rd 1 before it started

need to get confidence

wasnt that a night game

we might avoid the slipperyness

dummas gameplan loves a slop, if we will have a good kicking based gameplan then a slop could destroy our season in rd 1 before it started

need to get confidence
Actually you're right, it was a night game.

Like in 2009 FML!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back