No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not even a secret anymore.
Watch the media somehow mould this into Carlton’s favour.
‘Having a beer with Hawthorn players to let them no he’ll be joining Carlton’ - Tom Browne
Hawks players trying to mount a late charge for cogs after clarko coffee disaster. Carlton in front in the race but it’s getting closer - Tom Browne 5 mins later

did watch that report, saying he is in town for a scan and hasnt made a decision yet but "yeah getting close to a decision" wonder if that is because GWS season almost over??

did watch that report, saying he is in town for a scan and hasnt made a decision yet but "yeah getting close to a decision" wonder if that is because GWS season almost over??
Yeh, if it wasn't clear that he has made a decision already, it should be now. "I haven't decided yet" is just code for I'll let you know what my decision is when I'm ready/when GWS are out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Village Belle is in St. Kilda.

Ratten, current St. Kilda coach, used to coach Carlton + Carlton beat St Kilda the other day = Carlton obviously have their man.

On the contrary, apparently the owner of Village Belle is a huge Hawks fan. Hawthorn confirmed. 🤣

Wow
He and his manager approach Dee’s wanting more mid-field mins 🤔
Would Petracca get more inside midfield minutes at Hawthorn?
Mitchell coming back, most likely addition of Cogs and also Worpel moving towards elite status- doesn’t leave a lot of room for him
Would have to be prepared to be versatile you would say although I think we could really make a player out of him..

Wow
He and his manager approach Dee’s wanting more mid-field mins 🤔
Sounds a bit entitled. How about he do everything possible to make it impossible for them to not play him in the middle. He’d be lucky to play a quarter at present without walking the rest of the game

Would Petracca get more inside midfield minutes at Hawthorn?
Mitchell coming back, most likely addition of Cogs and also Worpel moving towards elite status- doesn’t leave a lot of room for him
Would have to be prepared to be versatile you would think although I think we could really make a player out of him..
He would not be getting any major minutes in the middle at the Hawks. His body shape for someone ending there 3 season is still a fair way off - compare Worpel’s body change to pertracca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back