Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah. It's a pity we only finished with 2 more wins than Carlton on the ladder. Oh well. Life goes on.

Why are you potting Freo and the Saints?? Bizarre.

Anyway - 15 years!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?? What a rabble of a football club. The suffering continues and how sweet it is......

Anyway - 15 years!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?? What a rabble of a football club. The suffering continues and how sweet it is......
Kinda pathetic hey for a so called “big” club.. cos money and members equates to finals wins.. blah blah whatever.

I just assumed that Tonald (hehehehe, that still cracks me up, what side-splitting comedy gold) misread the ladder though all of the tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Youré right

A new coach is atop this list i'd assume

At least we know when to cut ours!! Woosha is terrible - but when you working with a bunch or powder puffs there is not much he can do.

Is there a softer bunch of mids than heppell, merrett, parish, zaka & mcgrach? All paint fences to avoid contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back