Game Day GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs, Finals Week 1 - 15:20 AEST, Sep 07, 2019

Who will win GWS v WB?

• GWS Giants <10

Votes: 13 14.3%
  • GWS Giants 10+ to <30

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • GWS Giants 30+

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Bulldogs <10

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Bulldogs 10+ to <30

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • Bulldogs 30+

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They won’t win it. Himmelberg will he suspended. They need Cogs back, and Taranto looks sore

I missed the Himmelberg incident. I assume that's what everyone was losing their s**t about a dozen or so pages back though eh?

Annnnnd, sure, you're probably right, but 26-1 was still way too long.

What are you on about? As a Hawks fan this is gold seeing bombers, cats and doggies lose (only because we should be here ...remember R2?).. I’m content. Next... Go Lions!!

Remember it well.

Hawks were weak as piss and got run over, but we’re able to conveniently pass the buck and blame a poor umpiring decision.

No responsibility and it’s always someone else’s fault - admittedly it’s the modern way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9th beat 5th at their home ground on their last meeting, lost their other meeting by a kick and very bad kicking. Also smashed 6th spot twice. Wild card round would be a good thing if the AFL wants to continue gifting finals places to undeserving teams by giving teams that finish further down the ladder easier draws. Hawthorn vs GWS or Eagles would have at least been a contest if the H&A matchups between those teams was anything to go by.
Dogs beat GWS at the same ground by 61 points only a couple of rounds ago. Come on.

9th beat 5th at their home ground on their last meeting, lost their other meeting by a kick and very bad kicking. Also smashed 6th spot twice. Wild card round would be a good thing if the AFL wants to continue gifting finals places to undeserving teams by giving teams that finish further down the ladder easier draws. Hawthorn vs GWS or Eagles would have at least been a contest if the H&A matchups between those teams was anything to go by.
And if anything today's game shows H&A form is replicated always in finals.

Remember it well.

Hawks were weak as piss and got run over, but we’re able to conveniently pass the buck and blame a poor umpiring decision.

No responsibility and it’s always someone else’s fault - admittedly it’s the modern way.
An interesting take

Take nothing away from GwS but dogs should expect more from players such as Bont, Dunkley etc.
We are talking AA calibre/Brownlow fancy midfielders.

Yeah true. Maybe running out of gas after so many much win games but they haven't really given a yelp and the Dogs game plan relies basically on them getting heaps more of the ball than the other team.

What are you on about? As a Hawks fan this is gold seeing bombers, cats and doggies lose (only because we should be here ...remember R2?).. I’m content. Next... Go Lions!!

Crap football. Not so fussed on the result. Why do we hate the Dogs by the way?

Back