2nds 2019 Finals – SF v Poor Little SA Richmond (Preview/Gameday/Review)

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as i hate to say it these guys wont get off what they did. Dumb football by both Johnson and Frampton they have let themselves down and their club and their team mates as well as their supporters.
Here we have a potential premiership up or grabs and these guys produce this. Frampton has just come off a suspension and here he is again very very stupid Frampton absolutely ridiculous. I have been down on hinkley for not playing this guy at AFL level, perhaps hinkley has seen things which supporters dont see. He is a loose cannon and cant see him doing well at a higher level.
The Glenelg forwards performed better than the AFL listed Frampton imo, hes looking less likely as time goes by.

As much as i hate to say it these guys wont get off what they did. Dumb football by both Johnson and Frampton they have let themselves down and their club and their team mates as well as their supporters.
Here we have a potential premiership up or grabs and these guys produce this. Frampton has just come off a suspension and here he is again very very stupid Frampton absolutely ridiculous. I have been down on hinkley for not playing this guy at AFL level, perhaps hinkley has seen things which supporters dont see. He is a loose cannon and cant see him doing well at a higher level.
The Glenelg forwards performed better than the AFL listed Frampton imo, hes looking less likely as time goes by.
They let Fogarty of, go to court if we need to where precent actually means something. do everything we can to get costs handed over to the SANFL cheats.

Framptons suspension is a disgrace. Hardly any impact in it at all. In the contest. Pathetic sanfl.
If you watch the replay carefully you will see Frampton go for the Glenelg player when the player was not in contest for the ball. It was a STUPID thing Frampton done that could cost this club a flag. You have to ask where the hell is this guy coming from!

Omg are they ******* serious ?

* all footy I really am starting to think maybe just give up on the s**t it use to be all I would talk about now I really am starting to not give a *....

Really enjoyed the weekend but the game was corrupt the campaigner from the clowns was far worse gets off the two port players get suspended they don't even hide it anymore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you watch the replay carefully you will see Frampton go for the Glenelg player when the player was not in contest for the ball. It was a STUPID thing Frampton done that could cost this club a flag. You have to ask where the hell is this guy coming from!

But medium impact? Vs Fogarty low impact? Fogarty clearly a harder swinging action.

Frampton was showing signs of it last week. Starts off yesterday's game the same way and now suspended. I would hope that Lokan tried to address it. The writing was on the wall last week. Then Johnson follows suit. After last week I thought Frampton would've come out to play football. Terrible. It's a blow.

Garner was the best of our young guys by a long way. Was good all game.

Someone needs to make way for him in the AFL side, he could easily do a Houston and become our most reliable defender before we know it.

He’s got the magpies mullet. So composed and solid. His time to play is now.

So... no KPF. At least, it is something we have been practicing for years!

Only one more AFL-listed player will be out. Who? Grundy?

Last edited:
Billy was up on 2 charges - he got the same penalty as Fogarty ($200 fine) for one of them and two matches down to one for the other.

Stuffed if I know what the difference between low and medium impact is.

I put up the AFL post#992 on page 40 of this thread I put up the table of graded Classifiable Offences.

I thought Billy would get Intentional, Low impact, High hit, which is 1 week (under AFL with no plea discount in the AFL since 2018), but he got Careless, Medium impact High hit which is 1 week in AFL but SANFL still has the pre 2018 old grading with the early plea so its 2 down to 1 with an early plea.

Port Adelaide forward Billy Frampton has been offered a one-match ban with an early guilty plea for striking Glenelg’s Chris Curran in Sunday’s Second Semi-Final at Adelaide Oval.

Billy Frampton (Port) – Striking
Conduct
: Careless
Impact: Medium
Base Sanction: 2 Matches
Early Guilty Plea: 1 Match

Here is an example of medium impact grading in the AFL this year. Varcoe didn't appeal the MRO's ruling. Compare the pair.

Match Review Officer Michael Christian has handed down his findings for Round 9.
Varcoe’s front-on bump on St Kilda’s Ed Phillips was assessed as careless conduct with medium impact and high contact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back