Game Day Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles - Semi Finals - Fri 13 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazed it is as close as it is to be honest, that's probably the worst 24 hours any a finals team has experienced ever, and a once in a lifetime chance for the cats to get an opponent which was not remotely in the right headspace to be playing finals.

Considering that, Geelong look old, tired and not very good, I think they'll get obliterated next week.

I literally don’t know enough footy history away from my own club to cite an example but you must be kidding.

You lost an ok but not key player to a drug violation.

F*** me cry me a river.

How is that any worse than a side’s captain or key player picking up an injury or something?

Hawkins gone. Funny Freudian slip from him w daisy “ we wanted to come out and throw the first punch” lol, you certainly did tommy!! Don’t look forward to Richmond too much mate, don’t want you too disappointedmonday night. Gorn!!

Fuxking Victorian pricks. The fix is in and you front running One eyed Victorian fu**s know it. I hope Joel breaks his ******* neck one day because it's the least h deserv s. I hope Chris Scott chokes on his own vomit. fu** this league.
We're the Freegles...West Coast Freegles.....noticed how your team struggled when the ump assistance dried up for you. Now dry up your tears...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? You had two absolute beltings last week. A border line belting. And a game that was over after 10 minutes. There was about 4 performances last year (Melbourne the worst) that were much worse

This wouldn’t even rate in the top 50 “gutless finals performances”. 5th place losing to 1st place by 5 goals interstate.
No, it was bad. Insipid. Wet cheeks bad.

Bruce stfu.

Geelong scraped over the line against an interstate 5th in Melbourne after a 24h drug test controversy.

Richmond will beat them easily and they'll turn first into another prelim loss. The monkey well be removed if and when they make a gf.

Ha ha and there it is! Very predictable. Great excuse for the loss. If you were good enough, you win regardless. Enjoy your off season.

Fuxking Victorian pricks. The fix is in and you front running One eyed Victorian fu**s know it. I hope Joel breaks his ******* neck one day because it's the least h deserv s. I hope Chris Scott chokes on his own vomit. fu** this league.

The only part of the game you dominated was when you got 10 consecutive frees. Stop being deluded.

Geelong were easily the best team tonight,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back