Game Day Geelong Cats v West Coast Eagles - Semi Finals - Fri 13 Sep, 7:50PM AEST, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the Eagles failed to go back to back. Bulldogs failed, Richmond failed...........

Hawthorn have to be right up there as a great team, along with the Lions and the last team to do it in the 90's Adelaide. But Hawthorn the most recent team to win back to back premierships and in turn three in a row. It's a hard thing to accomplish!

Well the Eagles failed to go back to back. Bulldogs failed, Richmond failed...........

Hawthorn have to be right up there as a great team, along with the Lions and the last team to do it in the 90's Adelaide. But Hawthorn the most recent team to win back to back premierships and in turn three in a row. It's a hard thing to accomplish!

It really is an incredible feat to even go back to back, never mind 3peat

I've got a lot of bookmarks. I think I' wait until tomorrow.

We'll beat Richmond next week too.

PS: Macpotata stop trying to impersonate Cameron Ling.
I've been waiting baby! Where is my surprise don't leave me hanging! Oh btw play nice I tipped use all week to win by 22 pts. Congrats

For sure. And if geelong and either gws or lions are in the granny then it another year of 2 new teams. It's getting harder and harder to just get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the AFL will get him off, but gee it's going to be funny watching how Christian weasels Hawkins off a suspension.
If any of the last 3 finals series are a precedent, he’d be extremely stiff to be suspended. If it was a H&A game, he’d cop a week (unless he’s a Brownlow fancy)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back