No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hill. Its not just the pick 5 they're trading for Hill, its the 900k they're gonna pay him. What a stupid football club. Im a hill fan, but if we traded pick 5 and offered 900k i'd just about be done. Who runs that rabble.

Yeah but it's an upgrade on the disaster that was the Hanners trade, so at least it's not completely mind baffling....

Don't understand the talk of us letting Smith go. Huge pressure on Hendo and Scully to remain fit and firing, if Issie does leave.

Yeah but it's an upgrade on the disaster that was the Hanners trade, so at least it's not completely mind baffling....

Don't understand the talk of us letting Smith go. Huge pressure on Hendo and Scully to remain fit and firing, if Issie does leave.

You’d have to think Issie stays, especially after last month.

It’s a classic case of worth way more to us than other teams would value him at.

But if it’s not Smith who Kennett’s letter was referring to about familiar faces leaving, then who?

Agree with Smith.

He is contracted to us. Unless he is involved with something that is desirable coming back to us he sees out his contract with us.

But if it’s not Smith who Kennett’s letter was referring to about familiar faces leaving, then who?
The news all our hearts have dreaded for years will finally come - Schoenmakers is leaving.

It’s a classic case of worth way more to us than other teams would value him at.

Kennett did not say anything about anyone leaving. He just said we employ the best in the business to make the decisions to take us forward. Basically he is just saying don’t email him with complaints when trades like Ryan Burton happen as he does not make those decisions.

I actually think at that point he was referring to Silk and Issie. It’s funny cause both might end up staying with Silk already signing on.

Wrighty isn’t in charge on draft night. That’s Mark Mac’s time to shine.

I remember people saying this last year and it was 100% still Wrighty in charge of it when you actually watched it happen.

We've known for a long time that we weren't meeting the offer that Hill wanted so why is everyone on this board acting like a possessive ex-lover?

If the opportunity arises to get a good player across, we'll trade, but outside of Cogs on FA the main goal has always been that we were looking to break into the top 10 in order to get at least 1 pick before an eventual bid on Maginness.

There seems to be lots of love around for Christian Petracca and us. Many have talked themselves into liking the idea.
For what it is worth I have had long standing appreciation of the idea.

Someone close has long term connection to his camp but I am afraid I continue to get crickets.

Last edited:
cool your jets guys.....you don't unwrap your christmas presents until Christmas day

21 days til trade period
Yeah I know I’m just not used to this no finals nonsense. Maybe I need to call up some Carlton and St Kilda mates to ask them what to do with my time from now till the GF 😂

There seems to be lots of love around for Christian Petracca and us. Many have talked themselves into liking the idea.
For what it is worth I have had long standing appreciation of the idea.

Someone close has long term connection to his camp but I am afraid I continue to get crickets.
Been told by someone on inside no chance he is required and untouchable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko has made no secret about trying to put a list together to deliver "the next piece of silverwear". It can't happen in one off-season, but if you look back since end of 2016, there have been outside the box/surprise trades each year and I expect no different this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool your jets guys.....you don't unwrap your christmas presents until Christmas day

21 days til trade period

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back