Think Tank Hawthorn supporters are disgusting, botty licking sellouts

Remove this Banner Ad

Well mostly just one of them, check this out - posted on the Richmond board preview of the Richmond v Geelong prelim and brought to my attention by one of the Tugger DH's that posts in the Bay:

Best of luck guys!! :):thumbsu:

Richmond's redemption story will be a fantastic narrative when you claim the Premiership in a few weeks, but prior to that I'll take special pleasure watching you dismantle the cheating Corio trash and their oxygen-thieving coach.

Is there a more despicable team in the league than Geelong right now, with the Unholy Trinity of Arsehats & Sniper Porkins bending the rules & sooking for free kicks at every opportunity? No, of course not. Which is why when you take a massive steaming s**t on the Handbaggers' heads this Friday I'll regard it as a service to the rest of the competition who are thoroughly sick & tired of the constant AFL media fapfest over these cheating Hillbillies who've achieved nothing of note since their Peptide advantage ran dry in 2011. You'll expose them as the September frauds and earn our thanks in the process.

Richmond's fightback against adversity has been magnificent this season and winning this flag will earn the club a new level of respect that eluded it in 2017. Many neutrals were keen to dismiss that accomplishment as a one-off in the Bulldogs 2016 mould, but saluting in 2019 will conclusively prove otherwise. It'll also cement Damien Hardwick's place as a coaching genius up there with the best in the game, the polar opposite of a cheap huckster like Chris Scott.

Imagine selling out like that. Even TazHawk15 and Xtreme have more personal integrity than to perform such blatant dick kissing in a public forum. I'm just shocked to be sitting here.

possibly the easiest fishing ACA has ever done
You can certainly call it that, but you'd be wrong. Geelong is firmly entrenched in old Gerald Boskington's head because I'm aware of a small collection one of our Bay cohorts has built up of chapstick flavoured rimjobs he's handed out to Geelong's weekly opposition on each of their team boards. I actually worry for his mental state - it can't be healthy to live with the burden of an opposition football team in your head every waking moment.

You can certainly call it that, but you'd be wrong. Geelong is firmly entrenched in old Gerald Boskington's head because I'm aware of a small collection one of our Bay cohorts has built up of chapstick flavoured rimjobs he's handed out to Geelong's weekly opposition on each of their team boards. I actually worry for his mental state - it can't be healthy to live with the burden of an opposition football team in your head every waking moment.
OK, I'm no expert of rimjobs so I have to ask.

In these chapstick flavoured rimjobs, is it the jobber putting on so much chapstick it overpowers the flavour of anus, or are the jobbees putting chapstick on their ring?

In these chapstick flavoured rimjobs, is it the jobber putting on so much chapstick it overpowers the flavour of anus, or are the jobbees putting chapstick on their ring?
I'm not an expert either but I believe it's the jobber with the chapstick. In Bosk's case it is probably moreso to protect his lips because of the copious amount of jobs he has engaged in.

you'd have to admit thats its probably the cleverest collection of words ever posted to the Rihcmunt board though.
I wonder if he incurred an infraction from their mods like I did last week when I posted on the Goolong board?

you'd have to admit thats its probably the cleverest collection of words ever posted to the Rihcmunt board though.
I wonder if he incurred an infraction from their mods like I did last week when I posted on the Goolong board?

Richmond supporters wouldn’t actually understand what that post says, but in fear of looking dumb, have all liked it as anything that long must be good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond supporters wouldn’t actually understand what that post says, but in fear of looking dumb, have all liked it as anything that long must be good.

Still a lot of unnecessary effort.

Something more concise would have got the job done, like:

"I know where to get cheap heroin! "

In all seriousness, for someone to post something like that, in a place like he did leaves only one conclusion.

He is a dog

(and in the bad way, not cute, cuddly, fuffy like Dinsdale 's puppy)
Tingles says "woof, don't bring me into this"
65ac71c59312daf265d16b6616f7b4a8.jpg

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

What are we supposed to do? Get behind A: Collingwood—the most uninteresting team in the league, B: Gil’s Western Giants, C: Geelong ‘little man complex’ Cats or Richmond—a team that actually worked hard to get their club up and running again?

Now that's a melt and a half

The Catters are in a prelim with a decent shot at knocking out the mighty Tigers on the Catters home ground. Yet there are Geewrong supporters more concerned over who the neutral supporters are going to support in the match.

That's a bit precious 😁

Dont be so modest...

In all seriousness, for someone to post something like that, in a place like he did leaves only one conclusion.

He is a dog

(and in the bad way, not cute, cuddly, fuffy like Dinsdale 's puppy)

I think its awesome... it exposes him for the bitter little flog he must be.
I imagine most Richmond posters are laughing at him, not with him

He is a dog
Dog is a pretty strong call towards anyone unless they completely deserve it due to dog actions.
I would class him more as a rock spider for trying to win the hearts and minds of Richmond younglings who are unaware of his true intentions by using false promises of love and affection just to fulfill his own dirty fantasies.

D83D3856-8D24-48E5-8765-628D717B92A7.jpeg

Yep, sure thing A Cut Above ,you are a filthy charlatan who would make even Ross ‘snake oil’ Lyon blush. Haha what a fake, plastic pinhead. :$

The only thing that post has incurred is 76 likes and counting

JhFx.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back