Gladys Liu, Liberal MP for Chisholm

Remove this Banner Ad

The left are actually getting a taste of their own medicine. They have cried wolf on ‘racism’ so many times in the past and have used it as their main argument for many issues they are now faced with the right using it back on them.

I hope people can access this link - it's wonderful! Even Andrew is embarrassed!

I hope people can access this link - it's wonderful! Even Andrew is embarrassed!
Slowly people are working out that this guy has fallen upwards his entire life. Unfortunately I suspect this will see Peter Dutton PM as a distinct possibility.

Slowly people are working out that this guy has fallen upwards his entire life. Unfortunately I suspect this will see Peter Dutton PM as a distinct possibility.
Good - nasty thing to say but good. People get the governments they deserve.

Good - nasty thing to say but good. People get the governments they deserve.
Pretty bizarre thing to say given the people who would suffer most under hardcore social conservatives probably didn't vote for the Liberals in the first place.

Even better to watch it. ScoMo has made an unlikely enemy.

Pretty bizarre thing to say given the people who would suffer most under hardcore social conservatives probably didn't vote for the Liberals in the first place.
The majority voted for the medieval right in Australia. Under Dutton, which won't happen by the way, all of us will suffer because the only difference between Abbott, Morrison and Dutton is that Abbott was a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager, Morrison is a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager with experience in marketing and Dutton, he's a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager who is an ex-QLD policeman who enforces his evil s**t regardless of how smelly and grotesque his methods.

The point is, there is no difference with where we are under any of those three flat earth supremacists, it's the delivery that's different and for mine, if we're going to have that disgrace, I want it administered by the filthiest garbage imaginable without any marketing nuances and maybe then, the majority will not vote for that disgusting mob again for a generation and more. This can only happen off course, if the ALP start speaking to the electorate without being patronising and taking them for granted for it is the ALP who delivered us Abbott, Morrison and possibly Dutton.

Dutton would be far "better" for Australia than Morrison because Morrison is an evil, slimey evangelical who knows how to manipulate and win "converts". Dutton is just evil dog s**t and he and his mob of evil imbeciles would certainly be turfed out even with or without a drovers dog leading the opposition: Dutton is hated by the vast majority of the electorate.

The majority voted for the medieval right in Australia.
A 1.53% majority in the TPP stakes. But I digress...

Under Dutton, which won't happen by the way, all of us will suffer because the only difference between Abbott, Morrison and Dutton is that Abbott was a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager, Morrison is a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager with experience in marketing and Dutton, he's a complete lying f**k wit knuckledrager who is an ex-QLD policeman who enforces his evil s**t regardless of how smelly and grotesque his methods.

The point is, there is no difference with where we are under any of those three flat earth supremacists, it's the delivery that's different and for mine, if we're going to have that disgrace, I want it administered by the filthiest garbage imaginable without any marketing nuances and maybe then, the majority will not vote for that disgusting mob again for a generation and more. This can only happen off course, if the ALP start speaking to the electorate without being patronising and taking them for granted for it is the ALP who delivered us Abbott, Morrison and possibly Dutton.

Dutton would be far "better" for Australia than Morrison because Morrison is an evil, slimey evangelical who knows how to manipulate and win "converts". Dutton is just evil dog s**t and he and his mob of evil imbeciles would certainly be turfed out even with or without a drovers dog leading the opposition: Dutton is hated by the vast majority of the electorate.
If Dutton got in, and he walked the walk that he's been hinting at for the last decade, I'm guessing the amount of deportations of immigrants/refugees on protection visas would sky-rocket.

Are you in a position where you could be deported to a country where you don't have a home, if Dutton got in? If not, can you perhaps see why the "Short Term Pain for Long Term Gain" option is not really that noble when you aren't the one with your balls on the line?

Like I said, bizarre post. Too much edge, not enough empathy.

A 1.53% majority in the TPP stakes. But I digress...

If Dutton got in, and he walked the walk that he's been hinting at for the last decade, I'm guessing the amount of deportations of immigrants/refugees on protection visas would sky-rocket.

Are you in a position where you could be deported to a country where you don't have a home, if Dutton got in? If not, can you perhaps see why the "Short Term Pain for Long Term Gain" option is not really that noble when you aren't the one with your balls on the line?

Like I said, bizarre post. Too much edge, not enough empathy.
I agree with you. Luckily though, we do have a Senate and as much of a bimbo that Lambie is, her and Griff wouldn't allow that sort of s**t in a million years although, as it is now, I think that Parliament passed laws that gives total discretion to the relevant Minister to deport anyone whom he (Dutton) wants to deport or allow in, aux pairs for example. These laws were passed whilst Australians were otherwise occupied by Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and, and .......... Australians were too busy being exhibitionists and voyeurs to worry about such trivial things.

I know where you are coming from but as disgusting a suggestion as mine is, we as a nation need to get out in the streets again en masses and fight against the extremist Government we put in place. I mean for heaven's sake, hundreds of thousands of us marched in the '80's to protest against the prospect of nuclear holocaust and the imbecilic nuclear industry in general and yet here we are and all we hear are little murmurs of discontent at nuclear power plants and dumps being established in our country. We seem not to be interested that bimbos and morons like the idiot Trump talk up nuclear strikes and we have already committed our Military against Iran! If we as a nation are so f****ng apathetic over this kind of stuff, maybe we really need to be grabbed by the balls by the dictatorship we are, for all intents and purposes, living under.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dutton will be no different, might see some of the handful liberals with integrity go to the crossbench and he can’t do anything anyway.

Lefties embracing Andrew Bolt.
Sure, if you want to dull it down to simplistic terms to suit your lower level of intelligence. Or if you want to go in depth about it - People are pointing out how stupid the Government are being about this when their staunchest defenders (Kenny and Bolt) are calling it moronic to play the race card when people aren't talking about race.

So having gone full into bat for Gladys, now the spooks hit Morrison with the big whacks

Counting down the days until the journalist who wrote this is targeted by the AFP.

We need an integrity commission for all politicians and all government staff.

All organisations they belong to, hard and soft dollar receipts recorded.

AFP with the power to investigate.

Whether this turns out to be a real issue or otherwise, the threat is real. It also highlights that s44 needs to change to reflect modern times and focus on the real risks.
Isn’t this what the intent of s44 should be?

Let's not forget that on election day, posters were set up around booths in Chisholm that mimicked the colours of the AEC and urged voters - in Chinese - that a vote was only valid if it put Liu first on the ballot paper. Of course, the gutless wonder that is the AEC, did nothing about it.

Posters were deemed to be appropriate for an advertising message given that in some small font it said written by liberal party.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back