The 2019 Jub Jub Memorial Supercars thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's my violin ??

If you look at the standings it's only T8 who've gone backwards from last year, and the rabble that is WAU.

Since the start of the year theyve made 6 changes. Whats obvious is Supercars cant handle a year of Holdens struggling despite not really caring that the Nissans are garbage and the Fords have been largely nowhere for most of the decade.

There’s no reasonable way to talk to Supercars fans who are blinded by bias so I’ll end this conversation. Have to say it is amusing though #888payofficials
So you know how I feel then.

There's a reason TCR don't want RD anywhere near their series. You either believe Supercars got the parity soooooo badly wrong, which is a reasonable argument, or you believe what most do and you see it for what it is.

The interference from admin is too much and not actual racing. Making "parity adjustments" prior to Bathurst is pretty cynical. There's no such thing as a "parity series". If anything, parity adjustment are "anti-racing".

Unless there's something cynical or safety related, admin have to stay out of it. You make a car, if it wins, then great. If it's s**t, then you learn what's so shout about it and make a better car next season. If it's still s**t, then you learn again and make a better car the following year. That's racing.

Yeah crazy thought they’d have to try to even out the comp... Its obvious the gap between the Mustang and the ZB is enormous.
No parity calls when T8 was dominant for years

Poor Roland all those years of being the big player
Then Penske arrives and ruins it
Dane keeps this up and Penske will just ship everything to the US
McLaughlin will enjoy a career in NASCAR

Don't understate the difference in the lack of twin springs either. The ZB wasn't developed with that in mind, even though they knew it was coming.

The interference from admin is too much and not actual racing. Making "parity adjustments" prior to Bathurst is pretty cynical. There's no such thing as a "parity series". If anything, parity adjustment are "anti-racing".

Unless there's something cynical or safety related, admin have to stay out of it. You make a car, if it wins, then great. If it's s**t, then you learn what's so shout about it and make a better car next season. If it's still s**t, then you learn again and make a better car the following year. That's racing.
Triple 8 are going to smash DJRTP at Bathurst thanks to the parity changes. Most of the changes have only come about because Scotty is too good. Not because the Mustang is that great.

What did I miss? I saw the race up until Whingecup copped a penalty for passing the safety car. Don’t say Whingecup on V8 Central or you’ll wear it. 😂
Race Control had no ******* idea who the leader was after the Safety Car come out

Then they completely ****ed up Tickford when they didn't wave Holdsworth and Waters past until it was too late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That SC stuff has happened before, to the same driver. He should know better but the system should also be better.

I think JWs dummy spit was a bit about throwing away a near certain win. He's made the mistake before and should know better.

Bathurst coverage had it's launch today.

No new docos this year apart from a " 2018 debrief with CL and Richo jnr "
Also showing the team owners presser live

Classic races 97 to 18
Be nice if Fox and 7 could come to some agreement on showing older races

Remove this Banner Ad

Back