Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada

I really don't give two hoots about Trudeau for or against...

gimme a sec...

I am operating on a level of pantomime, the absurd... this is actually what meds, evo, and snake are implying... the overarching or meta concern, we find this funny cos sanctimonious co-eds bang on about morality and ethics decrying racist mature men of pale hue.

I don't have too much problem with Trudeau, just the women deluded enough to make him their pin-up when flawed like the rest of us Homo sapiens... Don't put Obama, Trudeau, HRC on a pulpit because of their sex/gender, race, skin colour, or sexuality. That $h!t ain't important... stop decrying fascists when you operate in a bloc as roaming blackshirts fascist bullyboys... its stupid and demonstrates one's paucity of mental mettle...

evo Snake_Baker medusala Contra Mundum Chief

ps thnx IFRE

its free real estate

ferkin Joyce or Hastert innit?
Rep. Dennis Hastert
MP Barnaby Joyce avec Junie Morosi or not

no conflict
fuxsake, all i wanted was a deal No deal, the moving giph or gif or whatever, couldnt find it cursory search. f u google

751579 751580

Last edited:
Release a few more photos of him being lusted over by the wives of politicians and he will be absolved. It will signal his unimpeachable status as a highly privileged alpha male who knows how to the say the right platitudes and is an object of desire for powerful and/or attractive women.

Last edited:
This got swept under the rug incredibly quick.

You think? The issue may be done (not sold on that tbh), but the consequences will linger

I still think this will cost his party the election (unless the opposition do something stupid in the next few weeks)

You think? The issue may be done (not sold on that tbh), but the consequences will linger

I still think this will cost his party the election (unless the opposition do something stupid in the next few weeks)
Don't be so daft. He's a member of the liberal elite, nothing will come of this. If it was a conservative politician, the amount of media scrutiny would have been huge and big enough to change the election result.

Don't be so daft. He's a member of the liberal elite, nothing will come of this.

yeah, because the liberal elite controls people at the ballot box with homosexual nazi mind control techniques.....

can the conspiracy looney nutbaggers please stay at the conspiracy looney nutbagger board where they can talk about contrails and flouride to their hearts content?

yeah, because the liberal elite controls people at the ballot box with homosexual nazi mind control techniques.....

can the conspiracy looney nutbaggers please stay at the conspiracy looney nutbagger board where they can talk about contrails and flouride to their hearts content?
The media tend to not go as hard at elitist liberals. Look at how quickly the story died off about Jacinta Ardern initially ignoring a digital rape carried out on a woman by one of her male staffers. Again, imagine if it was a conservative PM.

They will report it as a makeup mistake or something similar that sanitises Blackface into something else lesser than blackface.

given this has been out for a week, link to that actually happening, or are you just making s**t up again?

The media tend to not go as hard at elitist liberals. Look at how quickly the story died off about Jacinta Ardern initially ignoring a digital rape carried out on a woman by one of her male staffers. Again, imagine if it was a conservative PM.

media only care about money, and today thats articles that generates clicks

why do you think they wont shut up about Bartel's missus? I personally don't give a flying * who he shags, but according to Hutchy its driving a massive amount of activity on the hun website.

Trudeau's issue is other than being pretty, he's boring as dog s**t. after the initial shock value of the pics, theres no entertainment or meat

he will lose the election, but media are more interested in which NBA career the Kardashians plan on ruining next

Back