Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve really enjoyed the two new Mayhem songs they’ve released. Simplified, uncomplicated and aggressive. Album might surprise a few.

Heard that they're going back to the early second-wave style. Not quite De Mysteriis part two, but perhaps using their own legacy as the influence. I'm really looking forward to it.

Dark Angel was amazing. They really made waiting for them worth it.

A bit sad I missed Necrot, hoping they'll be back; anyone go to that one?

Dark Angel was amazing. They really made waiting for them worth it.

A bit sad I missed Necrot, hoping they'll be back; anyone go to that one?

They are playing a show at the Old Bar on 9th Oct from memory.

What sort of crowd at DA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DA tonight. Not into the supports so I'll have a few before they come on most likely. Should be cool to see big Gene doing his thing on a small stage. Also will be my first gig for hairless thrashing in 10 years.

A shame I couldn't go last night, but up early today, form done, bets on, got the paper & a coffee, waiting for the longest kick comp to start in about an hr.

For those goin' today, enjoy, I'm hoping it's a close & hard fought out one!

Shitty news. Get well James.

DA tonight. Not into the supports so I'll have a few before they come on most likely. Should be cool to see big Gene doing his thing on a small stage. Also will be my first gig for hairless thrashing in 10 years.

Would have liked to have gone last night. Bet they are great.

They are playing a show at the Old Bar on 9th Oct from memory.

What sort of crowd at DA?

Probably a little over 2/3, maybe 3/4 full.

Had the laptop open from about 10 for the restricted members email. It came through at 10:30ish, saying we could buy at 11. When I got on, they'd all sold out. Within a matter of seconds. I'm filthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back