Universal Love 2019 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seeing frosted glass premiership mugs on the Tigerstore. They had them in 2017 and they're friggin sweet. Hope they get them again.

Not a mug but still might be worth a look

Actually it’s just a generic limited edition glass they have one for all teams
Not flag related

Going to do some shopping online tonight.
As much as I hate doing it I will look on EBay for black poster and I will also buy a signed top from the club.

Don't think I will buy as much as last time however.
Last time I bought scarfs, tops both yellow and black and beanies as well.

Going to do some shopping online tonight.
As much as I hate doing it I will look on EBay for black poster and I will also buy a signed top from the club.

Don't think I will buy as much as last time however.
Last time I bought scarfs, tops both yellow and black and beanies as well.
Could we suggest you also email us to get on the cancellation list for black posters... if one becomes available, we will let you know.

Yes, that is also fine. The limit applies within each edition. So you can buy one of each type (one white, one gold and one black). If you buy more than one of any particular type, we will definitely review your order, and reserve the right to cancel it for falling outside our stated terms of sale.
It’s not genuine Tiger fans we want to catch out, it’s those who obviously aren’t.
Ok thanks for clearing that up. One more question how come there is only 1000 this year but last year there was 2000?

Shazza bought two slabs of beer today but drank them all before he could get any home . Best

Funny thing was they weren’t even the Richmond ones

Ok thanks for clearing that up. One more question how come there is only 1000 this year but last year there was 2000?
The AFL decided to increase the print run last year, which may not have worked as well as expected .The foil posters are expensive to produce, so it’s important to get the numbers right.
We feel that it’s better to keep the print run consistent, and add new options if there is sufficient demand.This is partly to protect those genuine collectors who have bought foil posters since they first began in 2012. Increasing the edition number now risks impacting the value of existing collections, which isn’t necessarily fair. There are also other official AFL memorabilia suppliers in the market, and we have to be careful not to impact their sales as well. Increasing edition numbers of our products also carries that risk.
There are lots of things to consider, and we will review it again before the 2020 Premiership.

The AFL decided to increase the print run last year, which may not have worked as well as expected .The foil posters are expensive to produce, so it’s important to get the numbers right.
We feel that it’s better to keep the print run consistent, and add new options if there is sufficient demand.This is partly to protect those genuine collectors who have bought foil posters since they first began in 2012. Increasing the edition number now risks impacting the value of existing collections, which isn’t necessarily fair. There are also other official AFL memorabilia suppliers in the market, and we have to be careful not to impact their sales as well. Increasing edition numbers of our products also carries that risk.
There are lots of things to consider, and we will review it again before the 2020 Premiership.

Hi Herald sun , does Robbo drink slabs of beer during work hours ? :)

Yeah mate just for interest sake would be good to see what they look like.

No worries, here you go!

9fd4046db92f55d85d22bbc66ee490ae.jpg

91c461500f872adf23c31076e78174b6.jpg

Dont know how many they make of each shirt, only that they sell them at the MCG on the day only.

Believe they mention the 2017 shirt in the the 2017 GF AFL footy record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could we suggest you also email us to get on the cancellation list for black posters... if one becomes available, we will let you know.
Thank you kindly.
Who do I email?
Do I reference this?
Do I need to create an account?

I was lucky enough to be online in 17 when the black one was released but can't remember the process. Would love a 19 black one to match the other.

I got my slab as well.
1st choice in Werribee.

Same here....got there around 4pm and it seemed like a good amount had already been sold.

I only purchased a 6 pack as I think Carlton Draught tastes like s**t. I just wanted the cans for my collection.

Same here....got there around 4pm and it seemed like a good amount had already been sold.

I only purchased a 6 pack as I think Carlton Draught tastes like s**t. I just wanted the cans for my collection.
Cans are awful. I bought 2 slabs. :drunk:

Cans are awful. I bought 2 slabs. :drunk:
I purchased a slab of it last time, and the cans were awful. Happy to pick up the 6 pack just to add the cans to my collection.

Much rather spend the money on s**t I'm actually going to drink. lol

I'm sure some will disagree, but stuff the collectors, all you are doing is creating a huge second hand market on eBay for people to make money.
The money from the original sales are going to support the Good Friday Appeal, so you should be selling as many of them as you can to help the kids, not resellers.
You sold out the foil ones in about 2 minutes, so I don't think there's a problem with producing too many when Richmond wins the flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back