Strategy Moving on from three recent premierships, how does RFC grow from here?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually a good thread and a good topic for discussion, but sadly posters behaving like morons and immature posting are cutting down the discussion bc they've lowered themselves to a level of playing the man. Really shows how sad people can stoop to and I really feel sorry that these people are at such a state in their lives. Shame, shame shame

Any malice you perceive on my part is entirely imagined. Truly.

The thread topic was about 'how we can grow' and seemed Faulknerian in its thrust.

The first gif I posted was like, very zen and appropriate, dude, in its embrace of Magic's unique philosophical footballing essence.

Inside can be out, up can be down depending solely on perspective...if you're not actively pursuing the nonagons and the hendecagons outside the square, then you're not even going to be able to recognise you've been imprisoned in a last century, pentagonal footballing mind trap all along.

With the second gif, I'm just trying to roll with the Magic thought process, a visual distillation of where he appears to be trending with this current mind map.

I may possibly have misinterpreted. :sadv1:

That is the problem, you do not believe.

We need people with greater scope that can believe. To believe one needs a greater horizon to open the path towards a superior direction

thinking-lost-in-thoughts.gif

I accept your judgement and resolve to meditate on that for a day or two, that I may return with raised eyes. :thumbsu:

40357047575_2e61334e31_b.jpg

Any malice you perceive on my part is entirely imagined. Truly.

The thread topic was about 'how we can grow' and seemed Faulknerian in its thrust.

The first gif I posted was like, very zen and appropriate, dude, in its embrace of Magic's unique philosophical footballing essence.

Inside can be out, up can be down depending solely on perspective...if you're not actively pursuing the nonagons and the hendecagons outside the square, then you're not even going to be able to recognise you've been imprisoned in a last century, pentagonal footballing mind trap all along.

With the second gif, I'm just trying to roll with the Magic thought process, a visual distillation of where he appears to be trending with this current mind map.

I may possibly have misinterpreted. :sadv1:

thinking-lost-in-thoughts.gif

I accept your judgement and resolve to meditate on that for a day or two, that I may return with raised eyes. :thumbsu:

40357047575_2e61334e31_b.jpg

Before we won three premierships Brendan Gale felt we would win a few in a certain time period. If it is not envisioned it may not eventuate.

Not sure feeling your in a mind trap helps clear the mind and focus to grow and move forward.

Not sure Fly tapped into the zen when empowering the Pies.

If your in a mind bog one would think one would need to escape the mind bog before going forward in other growth one would think

To grow one would need to leave the cuckhold of negativity behind usually so advancement is easier and improvement all the more possible with less barriers to overcome

Last edited:
Before we won three premierships Brendan Gale felt we would a few in a certain time period. If it is not envisioned it may not eventuate.

Not sure feeling your in a mind trap helps clear the mind and focus to grow and move forward.

Not sure Fly tapped into the zen when empowering the Pies.

If your in a mind bog one would think one would need to escape the mind bog before going forward in other growth one would think

Well, yes, precisely, hence the nonagons and hendecagons.

And rest assured, we're entirely of a mind when it comes the inherent dangers of bog snorkelling:

I don't know wtf you people are talking about but I'm gunna think hard and manifest premierships in my own solipstistic universe and the rest of you can do what you want.

Well, yes, precisely, hence the nonagons and hendecagons.

And rest assured, we're entirely of a mind when it comes the inherent dangers of bog snorkelling:

I would have thought the team would avoid your fog when it presents if possible to grow.

Likewise peptides would not be the answer for growth rather it represents misdirection

One of the keys of growth, improvement and success is to avoid misdirection and find a better empowering path that brings the whole team along for the years ahead

Last edited:
I would have thought the team would avoid your fog when it presents if possible to grow.

Likewise peptides would not be the answer for growth rather it represents misdirection

One of the keys of growth, improvement and success is to avoid misdirection and find a better empowering path that brings the whole team along for the years ahead

Rightly so, and yet, the question remains...how deeply embedded into the four walls and into which specific areas of the respective programs do you need to place a peptide fog detector?

Rightly so, and yet, the question remains...how deeply embedded into the four walls and into which specific areas of the respective programs do you need to place a peptide fog detector?
The answer is you do not need to place a peptide fog detector when growth is the focus so why do you feel compelled to create such a barrier?

If the growth focus is clear, peptide fog will be detected easily and can be separated from the growth.

That is one of Fly's tricks, he is relatively clear and authentic which increases buy-in from the group so the belief, drive and determination grows a bit like 2017

Last edited:
Ah...so our growth would put us above the fog, rendering considerations regarding protective barriers obsolete.

DiscreteCrispHogget-size_restricted.gif

By definition, fog is not growth.

If we are focused on the growth the fog will present of itself at some point if and when it does and can be addressed when we come to that bridge.

So by definition, fog cannot be below or above growth

This is actually a good thread and a good topic for discussion, but sadly posters behaving like morons and immature posting are cutting down the discussion bc they've lowered themselves to a level of playing the man. Really shows how sad people can stoop to and I really feel sorry that these people are at such a state in their lives. Shame, shame shame

Well said l wish some would either keep their stupidity to them selves

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By definition, fog is not growth.

If we are focused on the growth the fog will present of itself at some point if and when it does and can be addressed when we come to that bridge.

So by definition, fog cannot be below or above growth

The growth bridge is capable of carrying us through or perhaps around the fog, but definitely not over it, in your assessment?

The growth bridge is capable of carrying us through or perhaps around the fog, but definitely not over it, in your assessment?

Depending on the nature of the fog.

Growth is never in a straight line. There are fogs of resistance so depending on the nature of the fog the team and group finds a way with the coaches to mitigate any hinderances through the players actions working as a team

I like it.
But. Can we define ‘growth’ just to narrow things down a little or are we just talking any growth? Either to keep pace with whatever else grows around us or where we’re behind? Reactive growth. Or innovation, frontiers etc? Proactive growth. Or both?

Grow Onfield Talent? hard to argue that talent shouldn’t continually be grown and nurtured.
Grow Off-field talent? Psychology, fitness and physiology. You bet - should be at the cutting edge here (without straying into the Dankness).Talent ID growth? Recruiting the modern prototype(s) in body and mind?
Strategic/tactical game day growth? The dynamics of these new rule changes are still playing out. Probably exploitable before they change them again to counter the big exploit.

Business growth?
Membership growth?
Banner growth?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depending on the nature of the fog.

Growth is never in a straight line. There are fogs of resistance so depending on the nature of the fog the team and group finds a way with the coaches to mitigate any hinderances through the players actions working as a team

Mitigating hinderances through a fog of resistance, ever mindful that while growth may look linear on a pie chart, in the microcosm of the immediate, its progress is surely ragged and uneven.

It's a compelling archetype, intriguingly original, yet somehow all mossy and fecund. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back