List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets rumours 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Works both ways though. Assuming we play WC, Pies, GWS, Lions and Cats twice, they obviously have to face us. Other teams sneak into the finals with comparatively easier draws and get smacked.

Bring on the hard draw!! We"ll get our MCG home games but no doubt have some away games late. With the depth we have now, we'll be challenging again more than likely.
Guaranteed away games v ess and Melb at G in 2020

Guaranteed away games v ess and Melb at G in 2020

dees bottom 6, dons mid six

you would expect us to get three of gws/pies/sookie sookie lala's/WCE/brissy

my money gws, wce, brissy

dees bottom 6, dons mid six

you would expect us to get three of gws/pies/sookie sookie lala's/WCE/brissy

my money gws, wce, brissy
That’s ok what I’m saying is we re guaranteed away games v demons and Ess coz they’re marque an alternate ea year not guaranteed we play them HOME as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s ok what I’m saying is we re guaranteed away games v demons and Ess coz they’re marque an alternate ea year not guaranteed we play them HOME as well

we nearly always have a double with the dons, and the dees have been requesting us as a double in recent years (us and pies)

Adelaide without a coach in trade week, what a rabble, I can't remember the last time a club went into trade week without a coach.

norf are just as bad

all key positions are unable to work this week (due to still hiring or gardening leave) so trade week is basically Shaw doing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back