Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Baker is capable if playing at a high level
In defence
In forward line
On ball.
His hard working leadership is a culture building example, absolutely elite here.

U give 4-5 x 850,000
4.25 million.
Then expect a high return .
Player is mid 20s dual premiership player.
Well aware of what Baker is capable of as a player, just don't believe he is worth what people are hoping we'll get if he leaves.

Greetings campaigners, I come in peace.

Just checking in for my annual Cumbo report, everyone still puzzled as to why tf he's not getting games or have there been some answers come along over the last 12 months that outsiders wouldn't know about?

Still desperate for some small forwards at the Blues and he's a more natural threat than anyone we've got, but he's up to 3 or 4 coaches now who haven't seen him as b22 for whatever reason?

Any info would be appreciated, wish u the best for the rest of the season, I've enjoyed the endeavor under Yze so far.
I think the theory is only 2 of Martin, Bolton and Cumberland can play and there is not much chance of cumberland displacing the other two. The coaches don't trust him to play the pressure forward role and he isn't tall enough to be a key position player, Lefau's strong form has also probably further hampered cumberlands best 23 prospects. His best season came in 2022 when dusty essentially missed the whole year and cumberland assumed that responsibility

I typically just post the F/S and academy kids to their club boards, but this was a BOG performance by Levi so some of you might be interested:

Levi won the possession count again for the Academy in game two and was named best on ground for his performance. Matched up against the mature Footscray mids he was tough and strong in both the stoppages and general contested situations around the ground showing that he's more than just an outside accumulator.

would be great if he goes number 1 🤞

I'd take Perryman in a heartbeat. Absolute gun but a bit injury prone. Don't know if you would bother picking up a Hayward type in the situation we are in. He seems more of an Essendon type player. Cumming is interesting but we have similar types on the list so probably not.
Gun is a bit strong but a walk up start in our line up , I’d like florent too but he’ll re sign
Get Josh fahey

I typically just post the F/S and academy kids to their club boards, but this was a BOG performance by Levi so some of you might be interested:

Levi won the possession count again for the Academy in game two and was named best on ground for his performance. Matched up against the mature Footscray mids he was tough and strong in both the stoppages and general contested situations around the ground showing that he's more than just an outside accumulator.

Has a lot of the Clayton Olivers about him. Not quick but strong in the contest and good with a quick flick to advantage.

Top 10 mids so far in this draft
Not included father and sons
And academy picks
Finn O'Sullivan'
Jagger Smith
Christian moraes
Josh smillie
Tom gross
Sam lalor
Kade Herbert
S. Draper
Zac Johnson
Taj cotton

Tall prospects
Jack and Matt whitlock both 200 cm identical twins very similar to McKay twins as in harry better than Ben
Jack is better than matt
We could easily get access to both

Luke trainor 194-195 cm Tall defender
Beautiful kick great mark great interceptor
Definitely Top 10 prospect

Harry ofarrell 196 cm defender can play second ruck
Top 25 prospect

Noah crazy 198cm defender Top 25 prospect

Jonty fault 194 cm great leap great kick highly fancy Definitely Top 25

Jobe shanahan 193cm utility
Excellent mark great kick can play mid as well as back

If we can snare two of the mids
And two of the walls
Including mid season picks.
We should be on our way upwards in 2025

And academy picks
Finn O'Sullivan'
Jagger Smith
Christian moraes
Josh smillie
Tom gross
Sam lalor
Kade Herbert
S. Draper
Zac Johnson
Taj cotton

Tall prospects
Jack and Matt whitlock both 200 cm identical twins very similar to McKay twins as in harry better than Ben
Jack is better than matt

Top 25 prospect

And two of the walls
I'd also rule out Smilie he is bound for North I reckon.

I love Hotton, he is a bit like Rozee. Slight frame but evasive and has scoreboard impact/assists

And academy picks
Finn O'Sullivan'
Jagger Smith
Christian moraes
Josh smillie
Tom gross
Sam lalor
Kade Herbert
S. Draper
Zac Johnson
Taj cotton

Tall prospects
Jack is better than matt

Top 25 prospect

And two of the walls
Could be cool to have identical twins in the side. Are they both key forwards?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jagga followed up his solid performance in game one with an excellent outing here. Not overawed by the size of the more mature Footscray players, Jagga cracked in hard all game to win contests and provided some polish on the outside.

are you planning on doing sam lalor?

Greetings campaigners, I come in peace.

Just checking in for my annual Cumbo report, everyone still puzzled as to why tf he's not getting games or have there been some answers come along over the last 12 months that outsiders wouldn't know about?

Still desperate for some small forwards at the Blues and he's a more natural threat than anyone we've got, but he's up to 3 or 4 coaches now who haven't seen him as b22 for whatever reason?

Any info would be appreciated, wish u the best for the rest of the season, I've enjoyed the endeavor under Yze so far.
From what i can tell others are ahead of him & his VFL form isn't banging the door down.

Jagga followed up his solid performance in game one with an excellent outing here. Not overawed by the size of the more mature Footscray players, Jagga cracked in hard all game to win contests and provided some polish on the outside.

He’s my early favourite and should be there around our 1st pick #3/#4

The higher Levi goes, the better it is for trading our late picks with Brions. No1 would do nicely thanks.

Last edited:
I think the theory is only 2 of Martin, Bolton and Cumberland can play and there is not much chance of cumberland displacing the other two. The coaches don't trust him to play the pressure forward role and he isn't tall enough to be a key position player, Lefau's strong form has also probably further hampered cumberlands best 23 prospects. His best season came in 2022 when dusty essentially missed the whole year and cumberland assumed that responsibility
It's intriguing to think that if Dusty does walk off into the sunset later this year, we have a dynamic crazy genius lazy super talented campaigner sitting on his hands in the level down. It's like NFL teams that have a potential young champ quarter back in the wings wondering if the legend is going to retire.

The facts don't lie, there's no room in the forward line for Dusty, Shai and Cumbo. There just isn't.

Sometimes players excel at the higher level. Crazy but true. I don't think Cumberland's story has yet been told.

Depends how Freo value leadership and i think thats one area they lack.I'd be targeting their 1st 1st
Why does it matter what freo value ??

If they have chased a player with $850k what they rate or offer means jack sheet

Baker is worth just as much as Adaam Saad was when traded
Same age but better player with more success and not a ship jumper from 2 clubs

Back