List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely you haven't just come to that conclusion?

A conga line of clueless muppets that leave their brains at the door before entering the studio.
Nah, I've known it but tolerated it because I am obviously interested, but they make it impossible to listen

On the U18 Championship game ....the comentators also referred to Sladojevic as a NGA for us
He is but I doubt there's much interest in him personally, very, very underwhelming at the Championships. Reckon if we want him he'll be available in the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive win for WCE. Cats plenty of picks but back to the drawing board with a gaping hole in their midfield at a time they are challenging

Final trade was:

IN: Tim Kelly, Pick 57, Future 3rd
OUT: Pick 14, 24, 33 and Future 1st

Huge price to pay but for a superstar, you just do it
I don't like Geelong having pick 14 and 24 with their penchant for drafting South Aussies, that's around the hitting zone if they go early for the SA lad in this draft with some pretty extreme upside Will Day.

From the AFL website:

"The Cats have also acquired Essendon's pick No.37, with more details on the Bombers' involvement to be confirmed later. "

I can't see how the "Bombers' involvement" can't already be detailed now...??? Something smells like an AFL fix up here

Don't usually like Kingy, especially when he played, but I did have a chortle at his commentary on players going to the "Destination Club" down the road, and describing it as a cemetery! He listed all the players they have traded in at great expense and with great fanfare, that have not amounted to wanting!

Massive win for WCE. Cats plenty of picks but back to the drawing board with a gaping hole in their midfield at a time they are challenging

Win for the WCE can be called when they win a flag from this. Otherwise they have sold the farm here. Not saying it’s a mistake but Geelong are the big winners. Out of contract, guy has genuine compassionate grounds to request the trade and yet they can almost do a mini rebuild with this trade without bottoming out.

Where is the media sh1tstorm that we have been copping considering port are pushing out contracted players - again

I don't know what's going on with Port.

They have a great defender, then try to make him into a forward where there is a glut of them. Then after signing him for 3 or so years, tell him to look elsewhere.

Strange!

Win for the WCE can be called when they win a flag from this. Otherwise they have sold the farm here. Not saying it’s a mistake but Geelong are the big winners. Out of contract, guy has genuine compassionate grounds to request the trade and yet they can almost do a mini rebuild with this trade without bottoming out.
Kelly was key to their transition, Danger will be 30 R1 next year, Selwood and Ablett just about cooked.

They’ll need a rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back