List Mgmt. Trade/Draft/Targets Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on a separate note, Sam McClure and Nick Dal Santo should move to the prime time trade radio slot. Quality listening, being 100% serious as well.

Scoop McClure can come across as a little bit of a meat head but once you get past that he’s one of the better afl jurnos

Also is on the money almost always and isn’t afraid to go against the party line in reporting things people may not like

Just on a separate note, Sam McClure and Nick Dal Santo should move to the prime time trade radio slot. Quality listening, being 100% serious as well.

Really? Don't see it myself.

Did chuckle at Gary Lyon this morning who was clearly taking the piss at McClures attitude towards trades.

Don't think they are big fans of each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look regarding Menadue and McIntosh regarding potentially Freo if I was RFC I would just avoid Freo as too difficult to deal with.

Just heard on trading radio they are playing the game asking for 2 first rounders for Hill and so forth so its a no for me especially after watching the pulling of teeth out on the argue bargy last year!!

Guys guys guys, let me straighten up the CCJ talk,
Have spoken to a club employee and the club highly rates and won't release him as

CCJ would have said what petro 12 has stated ,But only to knowingly have it intentionally reported to assist his quest to play more seniors,yes he said it,NO it is just basically banter,ala our own Bolton.

I think RFC might have to consider a landscape where the Hill trade does not get done as Freo too difficult.

So Saints might have to drop Hill and trade for other players it wants using pick 6 and how that affects RFC if it wants to get different draft picks if its considering trading for draft picks with draft picks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If his attitude is what you say it is then he won't be with us after next year.For how good he could be he isn't getting past Soldo or Nank in the near future.

Love premiership player nank .... but why couldn't CCJ go by him?

I think CCJ can do a Soldo on Nank and by pass him as i think CCJ is already a better forward, and has the height to be better ruck particularly in the middle than Nank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back