List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Not particularly highly, no. Definitely a better option than Jenkins, but I hope we're looking more towards improving our wing and small forward options than signing up more talls.

We're probably looking at another couple of Ruckman and another defender, and will draft some speculative key forwards.

I like the idea of Bruce for a bit of flexibility with both he and TMac , both can play back if required... shitting myself at
the prospect of a year relying on Oscar to be best 22.

I heard somewhere we might be into Mihocek. I think he’s OOC next year.

Would love this.

Mates with his older bro.

Can't see Collingwood letting him go though.

Would love this.

Mates with his older bro.

Can't see Collingwood letting him go though.
They might have to squeeze someone with their salary cap. Mihocek is everything we thought Smith could be

They might have to squeeze someone with their salary cap. Mihocek is everything we thought Smith could be
My fave thing about him as a player is his goal sense.

Only needs half a chance. Alot of our players don't have the confidence to just bang it on the boot in front of goals. Melksham might be just about the only one.

My fave thing about him as a player is his goal sense.

Only needs half a chance. Alot of our players don't have the confidence to just bang it on the boot in front of goals. Melksham might be just about the only one.
In form Hannan aswell

I like the idea of Bruce for a bit of flexibility with both he and TMac , both can play back if required... shitting myself at
Especially with losing Frost. That also means we have to ensure Lever and May are 100% fit. We didn’t really recruit Tomlinson to play defence. We are absolutely going to miss Frost. Can’t believe we haven’t given a good deal.

Brody's Father Jack Mihocek played for Essendon. So they are all one-eyed bombers MAD. Now they have to barrack for Collingwood. LOL

In form Hannan aswell
Man I miss fit Hannan, lightning quick from hand to boot. I reckon he's being unfairly criticised at the moment, selection sold him up the river bringing him back off half a VFL game after zero preseason, but at the same time, shows how highly he's considered.

Need to actually improve our best 22 instead of worrying who'll cover who if someone gets injured. So far the only person we're linked with that clearly ticks that box is Langdon.

Man I miss fit Hannan, lightning quick from hand to boot. I reckon he's being unfairly criticised at the moment, selection sold him up the river bringing him back off half a VFL game after zero preseason, but at the same time, shows how highly he's considered.
Yeah he had some great games in 2018. Need to get him fully fit.

Yeah doesn't get the misso excuse that everyone else has. He's 23, in the bloody hitting zone

Bell is a tosser, if he thinks Hill and Kelly are worth a similar value then he's completely lost the plot.

Hopefully the Hill trade drags on till the last day and it falls through, allowing us to swoop in and do a double deal for Ed and Brad. Although hopefully negotiate the ridiculous 900k a season asking price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A massive No on Bruce.

I maintain he is a blouse who downhill skis and cant convert even from point blank range. At least 2 of the top 3 forward bloopers in AFL history belong to this muppet.

I was hoping we'd split pick 3 but glad we didn't go for 12 and 18, the latter of which will slide into the 20s after all the bids.

Bell is an uber flog, I know Mahoney (rightly) cops some flack for being too nice but it does help us out in other ways. Imagine if you were a good player and wanted to go to Freo, Bell would offer a packet of chips for Dusty. I have compassion for Jesse the person but kinda glad that trade has failed for Freo after all the carry on from Bell last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back