List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt overly impress as a tagger, but if Nicks wants to run a defensive mid he might be worth another crack at it.
His best talent imo is goal kicking.

If Nicks is looking to revamp our forward structure to look more like Richmonds, he might become a very effective small/med forward

That was a floater in the toilet bowl surprise

Happy to do without this year
We'll never know whether or not that was a good idea, given that Burton destroyed his hamstrings and he barely played a game. He basically played 130 consecutive games for North, being completely injury free, only to ping his hamstrings as soon as Burton cast his evil gaze in Gibson's direction.

For me the failure was Burton's, not Reid's or Noble's (I can't remember who did that deal).

Which one of our more talented kids do you want to turn into a tagger?

Personally I feel like Riley Knight is the perfect candidate for that role. It would be wasting talent to try and make Ned, Jones or Gooch do it!
Does our SANFL team really need a tagger?

If Nicks is looking to revamp our forward structure to look more like Richmonds, he might become a very effective small/med forward

I'd like Knight to have that Lynch role were he works up and down the ground and he has the bonus of being able to apply pressure up forward and hit the scoreboard

We'll never know whether or not that was a good idea, given that Burton destroyed his hamstrings and he barely played a game. He basically played 130 consecutive games for North, being completely injury free, only to ping his hamstrings as soon as Burton cast his evil gaze in Gibson's direction.

For me the failure was Burton's, not Reid's or Noble's (I can't remember who did that deal).

Eddie after a long career pinged his hammy that year as well as a few other. Burton and his mate should have had a please explain then.

Who would be more worried about Keath going to the draft Adelaide or Bulldogs?

I said this last week, Bulldogs don't want him to enter the draft, they can avoid this happening. They just have to do a fair deal, it's not like was are asking for overs here.

Bulldogs. They're within striking distance of a premiership and getting Keath would only support that, so the onus is on them to pay up. Would rather let him go to the PSD than another shit pick in the 40s.

Our AFL team could have certainly used one when we had the best opposition mid ripping off 3 points in the Brownlow whenever they played us!
Our AFL team could have done with some players, particularly midfielders, who were actually trying, and not giving less than 20% effort. Given the lack of effort, stopping one opposition midfielder would have had no impact at all. At best it would have been a case of whack-a-mole.

He's still behind a few in that regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of Dean Gore
Big difference here is Geelong's list age wise stinks this time and bringing in a 31+ year old at season's start for a promising 19 year old would be a pretty ordinary decision IMO. They've rolled the dice once too often already IMO, no Premierships coming from this current list.

Who would be more worried about Keath going to the draft Adelaide or Bulldogs?

I said this last week, Bulldogs don't want him to enter the draft, they can avoid this happening. They just have to do a fair deal, it's not like was are asking for overs here.
AFL site says your club is demanding pick 13, which is a joke.

Bulldogs. They're within striking distance of a premiership and getting Keath would only support that, so the onus is on them to pay up. Would rather let him go to the PSD than another shit pick in the 40s.

Exactly, the threat of the draft is our threat.

'If you don't do this deal he goes to the Gold Coast, let's do this deal.

I'm feeling good about getting 13.

Big difference here is Geelong's list age wise stinks this time and bringing in a 31+ year old at season's start for a promising 19 year old would be a pretty ordinary decision IMO. They've rolled the dice once too often already IMO, no Premierships coming from this current list.

I agree, it would be a crazy decision but Scott likes going down the 'experienced' path.
Because they were soooo close this year ;)

You think we want a straight swap Keath for 13?

It's been reported we want to do Keath and 23 for 13, which is a fair deal.

that's more than fair.
would be crazy for bulldogs not to do that.

tbh i'd want a little bit more for him as the difference between 23 and 13 in this draft aint a lot

Under normal circumstances i would say yes but we are keen on JJ but we are very short on list spots (Wells confirmed this today) so if we can do a player to the Crows and pick swaps it creates the list spot needed for JJ.
You aren’t keen on Jenkins, unless something significantly changes in the next couple of hours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back