List Mgmt. 2019/20 Trade/Delist/Re-sign Predictions/Opinion (now with TRADE RADIO)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't see what Knight brings that the younger guys on the list don't already have.
True , he is not a walk up start ... but we are turning over a fair chunk of the list .
At 24 , I would give him another year with a fresh start rather than get peanuts .

True , he is not a walk up start ... but we are turning over a fair chunk of the list .
At 24 , I would give him another year with a fresh start rather than get peanuts .
Thing is, does he want to stay and be depth

I don't see why we would waste our time with him when we have more talented kids on the list.

I'd rather keep him than use pick 100 in the draft.

I've said this before, that 23 should now be 28 today. The relationship between these two clubs is clearly f’ed.

Can’t believe the dogs rejected our 4-way mega trade suggestion, they benefited the most.
I don’t know why they think they can get both players without giving up 13.

I'd rather keep him than use pick 100 in the draft.
There's a decent argument for that yeah, but if the player sees himself as best 22 and he's not.... it's not good for either party.

Can’t believe the dogs rejected our 4-way mega trade suggestion, they benefited the most.
I don’t know why they think they can get both players without giving up 13.
St Kilda don't want Bruce, but the Dogs obviously think we are similar in mindset with Keath.

Couldn't be more wrong.

I don't see why we would waste our time with him when we have more talented kids on the list.
Which one of our more talented kids do you want to turn into a tagger?

Personally I feel like Riley Knight is the perfect candidate for that role. It would be wasting talent to try and make Ned, Jones or Gooch do it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come we don't hear any of the BS arguments such as mental health, keeping a player who clearly doesn't want to be there, club has stuffed up his rehab, etc when it comes to Daniher wanting to leave a Vic club?

Similarly, Freo copped it for being "greedy" with the Hill trade.

What a croc of shit.

There's a decent argument for that yeah, but if the player sees himself as best 22 and he's not.... it's not good for either party.
[/QUOTE]
Riley’s a soldier - needs someone he can die on a hill for.

Nicks could be that someone.

Agree though he’s borderline.

Highly doubt the Cats would be up for that given their age profile of their list and the promise Kennerly is showing in their VFL team in his initial season on their list. High up in their VFL B & F

THE TOP TEN

Sam Simpson — 366 votes

Wylie Buzza — 329

Jackson McLachlan — 328

Ben Reid — 326

James Parsons — 303

Jacob Kennerley — 295

Jamaine Jones — 284

Ryan Abbott — 279

Scott Selwood — 278

Oscar Brownless — 254

Jacob Kennerley

The most consistent performer of the Cats’ 2019 crop of draftees, Kennerley averaged 13 touches and three tackles across 18 solid games. The young Cat was often found darting down the wing, with his pace proving to be a real asset for Shane O’Bree’s side. While consistency was his strength, Kennerley also showed how damaging he can be with ball in hand. His 12-disposal first quarter in Round 15 gave Cats fans a glimpse of what they can look forward to in years to come.

Under normal circumstances i would say yes but we are keen on JJ but we are very short on list spots (Wells confirmed this today) so if we can do a player to the Crows and pick swaps it creates the list spot needed for JJ.

Didnt overly impress as a tagger, but if Nicks wants to run a defensive mid he might be worth another crack at it.

Anyone think there will be a last minute surprise ala Sam Gibson from a couple years back?
That was a floater in the toilet bowl surprise

Happy to do without this year

it might be with a future pick going back

We only have 3 vacant spots (people are not factoring in our 2 rookie upgrades) or 2 if we bring JJ. Hence the need to consolidate our picks or move a player out if JJ comes in.

Under normal circumstances i would say yes but we are keen on JJ but we are very short on list spots (Wells confirmed this today) so if we can do a player to the Crows and pick swaps it creates the list spot needed for JJ.
Surely Wells is smarter than that...your list age wise stinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back