Scott Morrison - How Long? (Part 1 - Continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting articles about the dangers of ScoMo's and Frypan's economic management and policies - this is what happens when you elect a bunch of clowns with platitudes for policies

What Frydenberg isn't telling you about Interest Rates and Banks

Coalition risks awful miscalculation on economy – and attacking Labor is no solution

Some interesting articles about the dangers of ScoMo's and Frypan's economic management and policies - this is what happens when you elect a bunch of clowns with platitudes for policies

What Frydenberg isn't telling you about Interest Rates and Banks

Coalition risks awful miscalculation on economy – and attacking Labor is no solution

We could have voted for Bill the dill but no one believed his bullshit, suck it up princess.

Shorter Scummo, I don't giuve two s***s about you or you're people because I'm bought and paid for by the mining lobby.
Embarrassing.

Embarrassing is the squealing of the the pound shop shills who are too thick to realise that it makes ZERO difference if Australia cuts carbon emissions.

Its not like the mining industry is a key exporting industry.

ScoMo standing up for Australia. Yet the peanut gallery criticises him (and wonders why their mob cant win an election)

I did anticipate that I would get some moronic responses like this. This Board has really gone down the toilet.

Hint: criticism of one lot does not mean support for the other lot. See threads like this https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-alp-is-pissweak-and-has-been-for-years.1221866/
It's genuinely embarrassing to read some of the responses.

But it tells us a lot about our fellow Australians.

Never forget, 50% of the population are of below-average intelligence.

Embarrassing is the squealing of the the pound shop shills who are too thick to realise that it makes ZERO difference if Australia cuts carbon emissions.

Its not like the mining industry is a key exporting industry.

ScoMo standing up for Australia. Yet the peanut gallery criticises him (and wonders why their mob cant win an election)
Like the zero difference we made in Iraq and Afghanistan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now you can tell us all what Scott and LNP are doing/have done for the past 14 months he's been in office...for me and my mates.

as you can see, no answer

they don’t care that he hasn’t done a thing & that parliament this week again - did nothing.

it’s a big joke to their empty heads.

This bit sound

"Treasurer Josh Frydenberg announced Monday an ACCC investigation into the banks not passing on interest rate cuts. I think the investigation will make a nice addition to ACCC’s bookshelf. They can file it next Rudd’s FuelWatch and Grocery Code of Conduct."

Inverted yield curve stuff less so.

NB as you know Keating had a massive falling out with John Stone. In hindsight who was right? The expert or the son of the boilermaker?

Fairly sure I would agree with you on this.

Morrison will not only win the next election, but the one after that. And become our longest serving PM.
You're probably 100% right, and there is no better measure of what a schitt country we have become. Morrison is not the answer to any question worth asking.

I was in Sweden last month. Aussies have no farken idea of what a well-run country looks like. My god we settle for third-rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back