ATP ATP Tour - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
With Djokovic winning in Paris he closes the gap on this years race to 640 points on Nadal. If Nadal is good to go in London just making the final will be enough to confirm his as the season end no 1. If Nadal doesn't play in London, the just making the final will likely be enough for Djokovic to end world no 1 for a 6th time equalling Sampras.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers
Nadal beats Tsitsipas in a tight 3 setter but has wait and see if Medvedev does him a favour. If Medvedev wins the SF are Thiem vs Tsitsipas and Nadal vs Federer. If Zverev beats Medvedev, then the SF are Tsitsipas vs Federer and Thiem vs Zverev.

The City Boyz

Premiership Player
Jul 23, 2016
Albert Park
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
South Melbourne Hellas
I have said for a long time that I have a suspicion that Tomic could be caught up with some kind of match fixing. Yesterday he played the number 519 in the world.

First set - lost 14 points won set 6-1
Second set - lost 45 points, lost 5-7
Third set - lost six points, won 6-0

I'd be invetisgating that, the 5-7 scoreline is the old cover up.

He has withdrawn from his match against Popyrin. Getting out of Mexico while the going is good in my opinion.

Was reading back through some old posts- this was posted the night before his game against Popyrin, so I reckon this is more of a likely reason for his withdrawal than match fixing hahaha

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Was reading back through some old posts- this was posted the night before his game against Popyrin, so I reckon this is more of a likely reason for his withdrawal than match fixing hahaha

If I was a match fixer then Bernie would be my #1 player to try and turn. No more TA support, sponsors dropped off, lives the high life and with his results dropping off he doesn't have the money coming in. People don't even blink when he retires or loses to someone he shouldn't. Perfect storm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back