Port Adelaide has signed a multi-year partnership with Balfours Bakery

Remove this Banner Ad

Rigs

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Balfours will be a Principal Partner to Port Adelaide’s AFL side and the Joint Major Sponsor of the club’s SANFL team. Balfours will support the Power’s efforts to create world-class game-day fan experiences and support the development and progress of the Magpies in the SANFL competition.
As part of the three-year agreement, the Balfours logo will be seen on the back of Port Adelaide’s SANFL guernsey.
Established in 1853, Balfours’ history predates Port Adelaide’s by 17 years but with the club to celebrate its 150th anniversary year in 2020, the club’s Chief Executive Keith Thomas says he is delighted to have the two organisations coming together again.

lol - prison bar frog cakes...

DSC09287.jpg

Thought that was Alipate for a second, but he's way too slim ;)

great news. surprising as i thought they were staunch crows people.

are Pirate Life and Balfours the joint majors for the SANFL this season? i thought they were having a week-by-week sponsor too though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

are Pirate Life and Balfours the joint majors for the SANFL this season? i thought they were having a week-by-week sponsor too though?

The Crotti Family are massive Crow fans. I'd be more interested in getting their flagship San Remo as a sponsor.

Joint means 2 or more. Probably have permission for 3 logos in 2020.

From OP
As part of the three-year agreement, the Balfours logo will be seen on the back of Port Adelaide’s SANFL guernsey.
From Pirate Life thread post #14
the Pirate Life brand will become a new joint major partner of Port Adelaide’s SANFL side, as well as retaining the naming rights of the Deck at Adelaide Oval for AFL home games.

From clubs 150 corporate partners brochure - part of

1576471024874.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back