So, nobody wants to discuss the real Kobe...

Remove this Banner Ad

You knew him personally did you?

No.

Hence I am interested in the insights of those of you who apparently did know him. After all, according to almost everything you read he was an outstanding citizen.

Almost everything you read...

Last edited:

No one on BF knows him personally.

But plenty on BF happy to tell you what a great guy he was.

I certainly think he was a great player.

But you know, you read stuff that gets forgotten at times like this.

But plenty on BF happy to tell you what a great guy he was.

I certainly think he was a great player.

But you know, you read stuff that gets forgotten at times like this.

No one is perfect. But since everyone who does know him talks so highly of him, I assume hes a pretty decent bloke.

How about waiting for his body to be fu**n cold before pissing all over his grave?

How am I pissing all over his grave?

Are you suggesting that there may be an inconvenient truth somewhere?

I thought he was a good guy? At least I read as such.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps this thread isn’t for you friend.

I am sure there is a Kobe circle-jerk going on somewhere else in this forum. Yes, I’m sure there is. They may have deleted some of your posts where you were victim blaming and stuff. I’m not sure.

Perhaps this thread isn’t for you friend.

I am sure there is a Kobe circle-jerk going on somewhere else in this forum. Yes, I’m sure there is. They may have deleted some of your posts where you were victim blaming and stuff. I’m not sure.

Says the clown who’s so obsessed you had to come to the bay and make thread to show how much of an ignorant pos you really are

Just come out and say what it is you want to say.

Oh, I think we all pretty much know. It’s just that some of us don’t equate being a good sportsman with being a good person.

Kobe has passed yet is being eulogised as some sort of beacon of society. Yet most of us would happily take an icepick to Bernard Tomic.

Do you not think it a little strange?

Says the clown who’s so obsessed you had to come to the bay and make thread to show how much of an ignorant pos you really are

Do elaborate. Please remind me what you think of Kobe’s rape victim.

And I’m an ignorant pos?

Do elaborate. Please remind me what you think of Kobe’s rape victim.

And I’m an ignorant pos?

Tell me how many of those millions do you have left? Did you donate it? Give it back to other victims oh wait ya ****ed off and we’re never to be heard from again. Way to fight for justice and doing the right thing. Isn’t that a little suspicious to you?

But you’re to much of melt to understand that this is a logical possibility. You spew false claims and unproven facts and use a condescending attitude to patronize people for not doing research when you yourself have no ******* idea of the exact specifics. I’m just giving you a taste of your medicine and you don’t like it.

I wonder if you bring up all your friends or families transgressions when they die tragically?

Tell me how many of those millions do you have left? Did you donate it? Give it back to other victims oh wait ya f’ed off and we’re never to be heard from again. Way to fight for justice and doing the right thing. Isn’t that a little suspicious to you?

But you’re to much of melt to understand that this is a logical possibility. You spew false claims and unproven facts and use a condescending attitude to patronize people for not doing research when you yourself have no ******* idea of the exact specifics. I’m just giving you a taste of your medicine and you don’t like it.

I wonder if your bring up all your friends or families transgressions when they die tragically?

As far as I am aware none of my friends are rapists. Nor are they held up by those who overlook inconvenient truths as role models. Hence I say nice things about them and remember them fondly.

Now whilst I think it is very noble of you to run around and defend the honour of a basketballer, it does appear that you are the ignorant pos in this discussion. If you were to use Google, even you should find Kobe’s admission easily enough.

I mean, you’re not the sharpest and seem a little questionable on moral grounds but a simple Google search will uncover the truth for you.

If you have the stones for it...

As far as I am aware none of my friends are rapists. Nor are they held up by those who overlook inconvenient truths as role models. Hence I say nice things about them and remember them fondly.

Now whilst I think it is very noble of you to run around and defend the honour of a basketballer, it does appear that you are the ignorant pos in this discussion. If you were to use Google, even you should find Kobe’s admission easily enough.

I mean, you’re not the sharpest and seem a little questionable on moral grounds but a simple Google search will uncover the truth for you.

If you have the stones for it...

You truly are an idiot. The truth huh I’ve already referred you to the Wikipedia page but I don’t think you cared to read it or believe it you know you’ll believe whatever it is that you want and if it’s the truth that you speak of then why was there no actual conviction? Why was there a refusal to testify? It’s not open and shut if it was I’d more than likely agree with you but it isn’t and there are two side to every coin. You would be a shitty detective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back