So, nobody wants to discuss the real Kobe...

Remove this Banner Ad

That article and journo about him raping somebody is out of touch as he just passed away.

Looks like to me that she got drunk and then woke up the next morning regretting the fact that she got spread eagled.

The US has different laws to us. There is every chance that she slept with him and then was after some money. Kobe mightn’t have wanted this to leak so he paid her to shut up. It is a common occurrence in the States.
I agree with The Cryptkeeper
I believe that this is a heap of malarkey.

Grubby post.
My mistake
Looks like to me that she got drunk and then woke up the next morning regretting the fact that she got spread eagled.
m
This post was meant to be in reply to this post.
I would, however, like to discuss this

Yeah I guess the other 18 months of legal red tape she went through was her being pedantic.

Like really, who does not just get drunk on shift and bang a guest, right?

Dcikhead. 👎

Yeah I guess the other 18 months of legal red tape she went through was her being pedantic.

Like really, who does not just get drunk on shift and bang a guest, right?

Dcikhead. 👎
Refer to above. I quoted the wrong post. It was in response to the bs Hawthorn rape allegations in 2015.

The question you have to ask yourself is that should Kobe’s entire life and legacy be defined/remembered by this one distasteful incident, seems to me a lot of his so called critics completely forget the entire body of good work he throughout his life, such as being a champion for girls/women in sport.

interestingly enough, I hear STA from the types like the OP, about Donald Trump (who allegedly raped an under age girl in the 80s), Roman Polanski or creepy Woody Allen. I do have to wonder if a lot of the Kobe slander/hate is racially or politically motivated.

Back to my first point though, I don’t think he should or will he remembered long term for what happened back in 2003, not saying it shouldn’t be discussed when discussing his legacy, but it’s self-righteous Nitwits like the OP that s**t me, like he was some kind of sexual predator his whole life

The question you have to ask yourself is that should Kobe’s entire life and legacy be defined/remembered by this one distasteful incident, seems to me a lot of his so called critics completely forget the entire body of good work he throughout his life, such as being a champion for girls/women in sport.

interestingly enough, I hear STA from the types like the OP, about Donald Trump (who allegedly raped an under age girl in the 80s), Roman Polanski or creepy Woody Allen. I do have to wonder if a lot of the Kobe slander/hate is racially or politically motivated.

Back to my first point though, I don’t think he should or will he remembered long term for what happened back in 2003, not saying it shouldn’t be discussed when discussing his legacy, but it’s self-righteous Nitwits like the OP that s**t me, like he was some kind of sexual predator his whole life

Fkhead, my position on Trump and others is clear on this forum for all to see.

You are a disgusting pig for insinuating that my thread is race related. Bryant raped more than one person and I have posted more than enough evidence to back this up.

Now, back into your cave moron.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back