So, nobody wants to discuss the real Kobe...

Remove this Banner Ad

Respond to a whole bunch of speculation. As I mentioned previously, they couldn't pin any vaginal bruising on Bryant, given she snagged some other bloke soon after. The other stuff appears to be a figment of his imagination. If it was such an open and shut case, her testimony wouldn't be required. Her case was weak.
Is $2.5mil weak?

Respond to a whole bunch of speculation. As I mentioned previously, they couldn't pin any vaginal bruising on Bryant, given she snagged some other bloke soon after. The other stuff appears to be a figment of his imagination. If it was such an open and shut case, her testimony wouldn't be required. Her case was weak.
They were not sure if she had sex with another man before or after, all they knew was that he was white from the pubic hair found on her underwear which she said was a used pair she hurriedly grabbed as she got dressed to go to the police station and be examined.

$2.5 mill seems quite a lot to fork out in hush money for an ‘innocent’ man.
The other stuff appears to be a figment of his imagination
What other stuff and whos imagination? 🤔

Last edited:
Her case wasn't credible and with her case weakening, her lawyers recommended that she dropped the case rather than go to trial. Pretty simple really. He was guilty of adultery, nothing more.

Except for his confession...

Her case wasn't credible and with her case weakening, her lawyers recommended that she dropped the case rather than go to trial. Pretty simple really. He was guilty of adultery, nothing more.
That is not what happened at all. She was too terrified to testify by then as her name had been made public and she was being threatened so seriously that she feared for her life.

She then proceeded with the civil suit against him that he settled out of court.

Why do you need a NDA if it was consensual with a victim you just ran a smear campaign against?
I don't think that anyone who had committed adultery would like the details of it revealed. This smear campaign stuff is bizarre.

IMG_20200131_160524.jpg

She had zero credibility at all.

As far as I am aware none of my friends are rapists. Nor are they held up by those who overlook inconvenient truths as role models. Hence I say nice things about them and remember them fondly.

Now whilst I think it is very noble of you to run around and defend the honour of a basketballer, it does appear that you are the ignorant pos in this discussion. If you were to use Google, even you should find Kobe’s admission easily enough.

I mean, you’re not the sharpest and seem a little questionable on moral grounds but a simple Google search will uncover the truth for you.

If you have the stones for it...
Lel so edgy..:$

truth.gif
what is it with Hawthorn supporters continually blowing smoke up their own ass?
No-one really seems to be defending Kobe, most people wondering just seem to be wondering why you're so intent on discussing this here.. now???
He's dead, she's not.

It's not like anyone at the Lakers got an injunction to prevent it being discussed publicly (only cowards pull stunts like that..:$

The real "Kobe". The real Kobe in his spare time would be in his yard or at the court practicing by himself. Then he'd doing the same thing when he's working. That's the real Kobe. Not some bs rape charge that foolish people believe and use to destroy taint his character and legacy.
No, being really good at sport doesn't excuse unforgivable transgressions in other parts of your life. That's why you detest Wayne Carey.

The world's oldest rape defence is **** shaming; she had sex with someone else so it's impossible for her to be raped.

Try having a woman read you this article; https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-...ce-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

I don't expect it will change your opinion and you'll work yourself in to even more of a lather. See if I care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think that anyone who had committed adultery would like the details of it revealed. This smear campaign stuff is bizarre.

View attachment 814367

Nice smear campaign there

"BS rape charge". Read my comment.
Rape cases are notoriously hard to prove and in the case of taking the word of a famous athlete vs a nobody most people will believe with the athlete.

At least that's how it USED to work. If Kobe had've committed his rape in 2019 instead of 2003 people would automatically assumed he was guilty thanks to the #metoo movement and cultural war against men. Then again being black I'm sure many rabid lefties would've gone easy on him out of terror of being branded racists, such is the level of mindless un-thinking public discourse has descended to.

I've no idea if he actually raped the woman or not but paying her $2.5m in hush money suggests there was fire among all the smoke.

The world's oldest rape defence is **** shaming; she had sex with someone else so it's impossible for her to be raped.

Try having a woman read you this article; https://www.thedailybeast.com/kobe-...ce-the-accusers-story-and-the-half-confession

I don't expect it will change your opinion and you'll work yourself in to even more of a lather. See if I care.
I'm fine thank you. I don't believe that she had any credibility, neither do those close to her, and therefore don't really care what she had to say.

For the record he admitted to sleeping with her, and he assumed/thought at the time it was consensual, and he apologised to his victim if she didn't consider it consensual.

Now that is not to say Kobe didn't do it, but certainly did not admit to raping her, that is a massive twisting/deliebrate misinterpreting of his statement.

L

For the record he admitted to sleeping with her, and he assumed/thought at the time it was consensual, and he apologised to his victim if she didn't consider it consensual.

Now that is not to say Kobe didn't do it, but certainly did not admit to raping her, that is a massive twisting/deliebrate misinterpreting of his statement.

L
Thanks for proving that some people have difficulty with English and even more difficulty with the law.

Pro tip...if you ever have sex with a woman and she tells you it's rape, it's rape. Try telling a woman or a judge that's not true and see how far you get.

View attachment 814367

The ultimate power play of someone that has the dominant position and money - discredit someone by saying they aren’t of sound mind and attempt to smear based on sexual history.

the case followed a predictable path:
-assault claim made
-the defendant first denied anything happened
-when told physical evidence existed then claimed sex was consensual
-then wanted to settle and make it go away
- large defence then set about portraying the victim as a mentally ill **** who just wanted to be famous
- defence PR team and media went hard with the smear campaign, and public lapped it up and started threatening the accuser
- the victim wasn’t strong enough to absorb the public vitriol and harassment
- the victim gave in and no longer wanted to testify
- the prosecution, who believed the case would have won if went to trial, had to drop the case
- defendant releases a statement saying he now understands how the accuser feels she didn’t consent...WTF? if there is no consent, it is rape
- defendant avoids criminal charges, but pays out in a civil case, who would have guessed
- superstar sportsman moves on and within a year is back as the face of Nike etc.

It is a tragedy when any young person dies. However, for how great a basketballer and Dad he may have become, the irreparable trauma he inflicted on a young girl should not be ignored.

Big Ben Roth another huge sports star was twice accused of sexual assault, the second time the accuser wrote the DA a letter saying that they wished to drop the matter because "a criminal trial would be a very intrusive personal experience not at all be in her best interest as she goes forward in her life”.

The media at the time when story broke were already starting to go with the Ben guilty of being stupid, but the girl was hanging at a bar, joined Big Ben in VIP booth, who knows how drunk she was...will always look to make excuses for the sports star and turn the blow torch on the accuser.

So everyone knows where the legal defence team would have taken it...ex-friends pop up claiming she talked about wanting to sleep with NFL players, the girl was wearing provocative clothes, she actually had sex before, might have been on some anxiety medication at some point, name leaked to media, threats from NFL fans

And rape cases, especially in the USA, hardly ever result in an actual criminal conviction, let alone when you have a huge legal defence and mainstream media smearing the accuser to ensure she won't bother taking it to trial.

As if raping her at work was not enough he then tried to publicly humiliate & denigrate her further for wanting her basic legal rights.

He even stated to the cops, “Man I shoulda just done what Shaq does, he gives them money & buys them cars. He’s already spent $1 million” showing clearly that there was a culture of this and it was something he thought was acceptable and could easily get away with.

Guy was a ******* lying mutt who betrayed his wife and teammates & raped a 19 year old all the while thinking it was ok for him to do so because he considered himself unaccountable for his own actions & above the law.

Last edited:
Seems it may not have been a one-off “mistake” from great guy Kobe.

Oh and Wikipedia as your “evidence?”

I don’t know whether to laugh at you or pity you.

Read the full statement from Kobe Bryant which I have presented for you and tell me that he didn’t rape this woman.
Looks like to me that she got drunk and then woke up the next morning regretting the fact that she got spread eagled.

Thanks for your words of encouragement friend.

Just as an FYI, the ignorant rapist circle jerk is in another thread but this is Bay 13 where home truths can be discussed without having to worry about the delicate flowers who are easily offended.

The guy raped women but if you want to disregard that then you need to ask yourself who the piece of s**t really is.
The US has different laws to us. There is every chance that she slept with him and then was after some money. Kobe mightn’t have wanted this to leak so he paid her to shut up. It is a common occurrence in the States.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back