Werewolf \\ The Australian Outback - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re the one mentioning people not being awake at a specific time.
Coz evil strikes at night? So the joke was people who vote late at night are evil.

Why are you so rattled?

Lol like I’m going to be rattled by you.
That's the thing mate, I haven't even started to rattle you yet and you're pushing a hard denial at literally nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. I do like Dero not pretending to know what time his actions have to be in above though.

I think we can both agree that DERo is always sus.

That's the thing mate, I haven't even started to rattle you yet and you're pushing a hard denial at literally nothing.

Ok mate

Who should I kill Halfy? Boncer for the lols?
Nah leave him here for a bit longer, I'd love to see him make ND's brain explode and get mod killed. Once he's gone, then by all means take out bonce. For this phase though, may I suggest dogs? Don't care if he's playing or not, but just kill him anyway.

Nah leave him here for a bit longer, I'd love to see him make ND's brain explode and get mod killed. Once he's gone, then by all means take out bonce. For this phase though, may I suggest dogs? Don't care if he's playing or not, but just kill him anyway.
Lol I’ve never melted to the point of getting modkilled and won’t start with Bonkers.

Night 0
Night 0

It's culling season here at Goshen State in the middle of Queensland. And we have the first kills for the game.
After an eventful night and people coming to grips with their tribe members and aimless idol hunting and offerings we are here.

But before we start reading out who died:
tumblr_inline_nuss5f2wxX1s6ewa4_500.gif

Nope, nobody. Then I'll read out who died

pantskyle \\ Villager \\ Jeff Varner - killed by mafia
JerryRapidRiser \\ Hit men 1 \\ Colby Donaldson - killed by wolves
Tarkyn_24 \\ Villager \\ James "J.T." Thomas Jr. - killed by Vigilante

For those that were just killed, or lurkers watching, if you to be part of the Dead PM (Ponderosa), please let me know.
I will be discussing challenges in there, and look for assistance in coming up with some challenges.

giphy.gif
survivor-australianoutback-colby-donaldson-no-hershey-bar.gif
giphy.gif

But for now, it's day phase. Stay tunes for the Day 1 Challenge.

Last edited:
TJASTA

Please Akkaps.

I know for a fact he lives in his mums basement and he smells like stale twisties.

His denial of such facts is very sus indeed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back